_
Specify Keywords:
_

_

More Link Information
Name: Men Who Wear Panties Community

Description: A free online community that is devoted to men who wear panties. We have live chat message boards, customer galleries, stories and great links for men in panties. We support men who wear panties, whether it be for comfort, fun or their own personal reasons. We have a message boards devoted to significant others, chatting with other men in panties, fantasy topics, and one to meet up with other members. (R-rated)

Category: Forums

Date added: Sep 6, 2004

Current Rating: 9.11

Clicks/Hits Received: 868

Number of Reviews/Comments: 88

What do you think of this resource?

Rating: 9.11
Votes: 55

Is this your link?
Allow users to vote for it from your web site.

Modify this link
Report this link as broken

User Reviews/Comments:

By: uhnhjuh
very nice
Email:
Date added: Aug 4, 2006

By: Carmelo
How many guys, wear satin panties?
Email: reycarforu@yahoo.com
Date added: Jul 22, 2006

By: Dave
Love wearing all kinds of panties and mini skirts
Email:
Date added: Sep 23, 2006

By: Bob
i would love to have sex with a woman while wearing panties
Email:
Date added: Apr 21, 2007

By: sherryanne
i love panties
Email: lowry.philip@yahoo.com
Date added: Jan 24, 2008

By: pantypumper1955
iam a 24/7 panties wearer i wear ultra lowrise string thong 75% of the time the other 25% ultra lowrise string bikini panties i dont own ANY! mens undies. UCK! love the way sexy feminine panties caress my buldge and i also love the way thay caress another mans buldge nothing like it n the world
Email: dgm2097@ptd.net
Date added: Mar 2, 2009

By: Kyle K.
I'm Luck I got a wife that loves to see me dressed up in lingerie & having sex with other guys in Lingerie
Email:
Date added: Oct 28, 2008

By: Stacey T
my wife loves the the fact i wear thongs every day and have since i was 13 years old im now 26,i will never wear mens pants as i love my satin thongs too much
Email:
Date added: Jul 17, 2009

By: david carmody
wear panties all the time have 1000 pares
Email: davdi.carmody5@bigpond.com
Date added: Aug 16, 2009

By: bobbie
looking for men who love qwearing panties in new hampshire im 67 good shape love panties need a playmate here in nh er-mail ok
Email: nwprtrobert@aol.com
Date added: Aug 17, 2009

By: white
I started to wear panties around 10 . Now 31 my wife has known for several years and now buys me new lingerie for surprises b days and Christmas. Oh and aniverseries are always the hottest.. 24/7 is just amazing
Email:
Date added: Aug 25, 2009

By: jen
I love panties. I bought 3 new pair today. live in Austin, TX.
Email: jen2009jan@gmail.com
Date added: Oct 4, 2009

By: Dick
I would like to hear from the women out there as to wether they would rather see a little lace or the crack of a mans ass when he bends over and his pants slide down a little.
Email: rmfryling@gmail.com
Date added: Dec 15, 2009

If any of you guys are looking for a great plce to get panties made just for men. I suggest you go on line to Panties For Men. They have a great selection of panties made specifically for men. I have bought several pairs from there and I love them. In addition, I wanted some pantaloon style with lace trim and I got a pair in black and one in white, but I wanted pink and blue as well. I emailed Donna who made me up some special and she has just sent them to me. As soon as I receive them I will let you know how they turned out. I told her I wanted them in time for Christmas.
Email: rmfryling @gmail.com
Date added: Dec 15, 2009

By: Cal
Would love to hear from other guys into wearing thongs, stockings and heels.
Email: cal4ses@live.co.uk
Date added: Nov 26, 2009

By: becky
i'd love to find a girlfriend who would be happy with my panty wearing... others have left me as i wear panties 24/7 and have not owned male underwear for at least 10 years now
Email:
Date added: Nov 7, 2009

By: Eric
I love to wear my wifes panties. I would like to share stories with others like me.
Email: eric.richard@forces.gc.ca
Date added: Nov 30, 2009

By: ck
I still love my man that wears womens panties. He is a man. Its ok.
Email:
Date added: Dec 5, 2009

By: girly gray
i have worn panties since i was 12 and have ever since, i like letting people see them above my jeans, iam a sissy
Email:
Date added: Dec 16, 2009

By: miles
oh man do i love wearing panties just went out and bought 15 prs for me and wife yes i wear all the time nylon hi-cuts for me
Email:
Date added: Dec 17, 2009

The pink and blue panties that Donna at Panties For Men made for me have just arrived and they are great. My wife likes them also and I cant wait to wear them. I asked Donna if she could make me up some pantaloon style panties with lace trim in any pastel colors and I am awaiting her answer. I will let everyone know when she answers my query.
Date added: Dec 23, 2009

The pink and blue panties that Donna at Panties For Men made for me have just arrived and they are great. My wife likes them also and I cant wait to wear them. I asked Donna if she could make me up some pantaloon style panties with lace trim in any pastel colors and I am awaiting her answer. I will let everyone know when she answers my query.
Date added: Dec 23, 2009

By: Eric
Looking to chat with guys that have the same intrest in girls panties and girls clothes. Or even girls that like to see guys wearing girls clothes.
Email: cutelittlething@live.ca
Date added: Jan 5, 2010

By: jr
just talked wife into buying me my first pair of panties. glad she is ok with it and being adventurous. love it love it.
Email:
Date added: Jan 19, 2010

By: Dave
I love wearing panties, pink are my favorite colour
Email:
Date added: Feb 3, 2010

By: Pantypeter
I love Wearing suspender belts, nylons,panties and bras and that makes me very kinky if any would like to explore this with me my email is peter111111@gmail.com
Email: peter111111@gmail.com
Date added: Jun 9, 2011

By: vernon
I love to wear panties and bras but nobody Knows I don't know what to do
Email:
Date added: Feb 8, 2010

Donna at Panties For Men is making me 4 pairs of lace trimmed boxer style panties in yellow lavender pink and blue and a full length slip with lace at the bodice. She does incredible work and having a seamtress make lingerie just for you is pretty great. You can contactDonna at pinupprissies@aol.com. She loves to make lingerie for men and would be very happy to give you a price on lingerie made just for you. I am going to ask her if she will make me some nighties as well.
Date added: Mar 9, 2010

By: peter
I love to waer panties. I like the feel of them on my butt and on my ball sack. I like many styles in white lacy, pink lacey with frills, black see through as well as white suspenders. My wife does not like me wearing them although see does let me jack off into hers while she is wearing hers. I also like to get cuaght in hotels by housekeeping with a pair over my head and with the white stocking and suspenders on. I makes me feel very sexy and I like the surpised attention. I buy from stores that cater to cross dressers as well as from normal pantoy stores. I like to watch the surprise on the assistance face when I suggest they are for me and can I try them on. When I go to pay for them they sometimes cannot look at me.
Email: richp8324@gmail.com
Date added: Apr 23, 2010

By: ogre
i love wear panties all the time i love wear thong that people can see when i set down
Email:
Date added: May 12, 2010

By: Jack
This is my first time here. I have been wearing pantie since my teen age years. I am now over 80 and wear only my panties wherever I go. I do not like lots of lace or fancy trim on pantiesm just love 90 percent nylon and 10 per sent spandex.
Email:
Date added: Jun 24, 2010

By: g.m.
g.m.---i wear women cloth and heels and stocking black and bra and panties.///
Email: no email sorry
Date added: Jun 29, 2010

By: rasoir
I love wearing nylon panties. I also keep myself shaved, as my wife loves it smooth down there!
Email: rasoir43452@yahoo.com
Date added: Jul 4, 2010

By: Rob
I love wearing panties and have been wearing panties for nearly 40 years. I have worn every kink of panty there is including pantygirdles and shapewear. I would never think of going back to ugly men's underwear. I will wear panties until the day I die!
Email: shanleyalisha@yahoo.com
Date added: Jul 11, 2010

By: Rob
I love wearing panties and have been wearing panties for nearly 40 years. I have worn every kink of panty there is including pantygirdles and shapewear. I would never think of going back to ugly men's underwear. I will wear panties until the day I die!
Email: shanleyalisha@yahoo.com
Date added: Jul 11, 2010

By: George
I am a large man and women's panties are easier to buy in large sizes. I have been attracted to women's garments since I was small. Panties are so comfortable. I dread getting caught though.
Email:
Date added: Jul 12, 2010

By: mike
love to chat with anyone who wear panties and panyhose as l do. l get a real turn on just knowing l am wearing pink panties when l am out.
Email: mikesmailok@yahoo.co.uk
Date added: Jul 23, 2010

By: pantyman
would love to chat with panty wearing men and women i love the feel of them and i like to sport a skirt once inawhile too
Email: caspertheghostly@hotmail.com
Date added: Jul 28, 2010

By: George McVicker
july 29 2010---hi there i wear women cloth and bras and panties blouse and skirts and top stocking and heels and women boots.---sign george mcvicker.///
Email: mcvickergeorge@hotmail.com
Date added: Jul 29, 2010

By: Talman (Tammy)
I love to wear panties, bras, garter belts and nylons. I am 66 and have been wearing panties since my teens. I sometimes like to go all the way and wear dresses and skirts.
Email: rfain@gmail.com
Date added: Aug 16, 2010

By: jeff
i been wearng panties now for years, my wife loves it , and love all the different colors and stlyes, so much nicer and sexier than mens
Email: keltic125@aol.com
Date added: Aug 19, 2010

i love wearng panties or thongs so many colors and stlyes, just hate it when wife borrows mine
Date added: Aug 20, 2010

By: Tall Texan
While at the doctors last week for my annual, his female assistant noticed I was wearing No Nonsense womens briefs. She told me her husband wears them also and I should give him a call. Well, I did. We talked for a long time about wearing womens panties. He has been doing so for years. We struck up a great friendship. We are both hetro and nothing is going on. We have just become good friend because of our "Hobby".
Email:
Date added: Aug 23, 2010

By: Tall Texan
I am 65 and I have been wearing No Nonsense black briefs for over 5 years. I used to wear mens cotton briefs but the chafing was just to much to take after all these years. A former girlfriend of mine told me about No Nonsense panties and I bought them. I am hooked forever. My wife agrees.
Email:

By: oger
i love to wear panties i love to wear thongs i am 32 year old
Email:

By: Mac
I love wearing my satin string bikinis and my wife loves them, too. I feel so pretty in them and they feel so sexy on my bald-shaved crotch. I'll never go back to wearing men's underwear.
Email: ...
Date added: Sep 19, 2010

By: Mark
I love wearing thong panties and have been for 25 years.I like the feel and look at the way they split the cheeks. The materials soft on my shaved skin. When I buy new panties(at figleaves my fav) my wife makes me model them for her.
Email:
Date added: Oct 7, 2010

By: balou
I love wearing them straight after her for a bj
Email:
Date added: Oct 11, 2010

By: balou
I love wearing them straight after her for a bj
Email:
Date added: Oct 11, 2010

By: microboy
i love nylon & microfiber hi cut panties wear them everyday. panties rule tighty whities suck
Email:
Date added: Oct 30, 2010

By: microboy
i love nylon & microfiber hi cut panties wear them everyday. panties rule tighty whities suck
Email:
Date added: Oct 30, 2010

By: Gemma Nixon
At first I was totally shocked when my fella wanted to wear my knickers. But now I find I get just as turned on as he does and we both end up cumming in my undies.
Email: cottonknix@live.co.uk
Date added: Nov 8, 2010

By: Anthony
I love the feel and look of panties on me:)the nylon panties are very comfortable and sexy:)
Email: convertible67@hotmail.com
Date added: Nov 12, 2010

By: Ben
I luv girls lingerie and wear it i am a guy
Email:
Date added: Nov 20, 2010

By: maninfl
I love to wear panties. The feel is great but comfort is the big reason. My ladyfrient knows and accepts this, she is wonderful.
Email: b1lxw3zz@yahoo.com
Date added: Apr 27, 2011

By: paul
i love to wear women silk panties,my wife buys them for me. i have all colors, hard to find them in green thou. my wife wears silkies to.
Email:
Date added: Apr 25, 2011

By: stevie
I wear pretty girly panties 24/7/365. I dont own any male underwear anymore. I wear mostly nylon briefs and sissy rumba panties. I have been wear my pretty panties for over 35 years and wife know of course since they are the only under wear I have anymore. I wear plaid pleated mini skirts at home but have not gone out YET in them but would like to so my panties would show off
Email:
Date added: Apr 26, 2011

By: Chris
would like find pantie guys in the denver area
Email:
Date added: Dec 22, 2010

By: Alison
M/W/M, 65YO, Closet pantie dresser. I love to wear panties, thongs. Would like to hear from others with same interest.
Email: whatauthority@yahoo.com
Date added: Jan 6, 2011

By: Scott
I have been wearing panties since I was 12-13. Now 51. Wife doesn't like it much yet but doesn't stop me. I love the way the support and caress and most of all when they creep up in the back. I wear size 5. Won't ever go back.
Email:
Date added: Dec 13, 2010

By: george
Wow!! I love wearing panties especially thongs-luv the way they feel. Girlfriend laughs at me sometimes buts does not mind.
Email:
Date added: Dec 16, 2010

i been wearing panties now for years my wife loves it, so much more sexier than boring mens, seems i now have more than her ,were in the Albany ny area
Date added: Dec 29, 2010

By: Cathy
It's a total turn on for me...love men in thongs!!
Email:
Date added: Jan 16, 2011

By: Brian
I love the feel of my wife's silk thongs and how tight they are . Feels great!
Email:
Date added: Jan 12, 2011

By: Brad
I wear them 24/7. I prefer a micro fiber or stretch lace. Also the fact I have told wife, she is cool, and I routinely take hers and wear them.
Email:
Date added: Jan 11, 2011

By: Ciop
Love wearing VF sheer silky brief panties, cami tops and slips. Would love to hear from others (m or f) with same inclinations. E-mail me with your interests or desires.
Email: Ciop452@yahoo.com
Date added: Jan 28, 2011

By: Josh
i love wearing panties! first time i tried was when i was 11! i took some of my moms and my sisters! i buy my own now usually at the local walmart! i am in my 30s now
Email:
Date added: Feb 5, 2011

By: mark
i would love to find a girl that loves me in silky thong panties close to me
Email:
Date added: Feb 5, 2011

By: Randy very randy
love to wear panties .wife doesent know .want to hear from others that wear panties also in the Nashville area.
Email: bakeranna71@yahoo.com
Date added: Feb 11, 2011

By: love for panties
i love to wear panties wife does not approve
Email: martinjw47@aol'com
Date added: Feb 6, 2011

By: slick
I wear panties and nighties with wife's approval. I love nice tight sexy things. I enjoy having sex with another man in panties and nighties. I live in NJ. If interested e-mail me..
Email: tat4u@verizon.net
Date added: Feb 25, 2011

By: Bill
I love wearing all kinds of panties, espec. stretch lace,panty hose, short skirts,blouses,etc. Been wearing 4 over 35 years! Do not even own any mens and wife has known since begining and loves to see me dressed and even shops with me for all of my girls clothes. Iwould love to meet others with same desires to dress up with!!!I am in Tucson, AZ. area and I am wearing a short plaid pleated skirt, ruffled panties and panty hose right now!
Email: blacklace46@yahoo.com
Date added: Feb 26, 2011

By: plzzzzzz email
i love thongs plzzzzzz email me i need to talk about it im alil scard to wear them in places were there are lots of people at please help and email
Email: dangerousgir@aol.com
Date added: Mar 21, 2011

By: Mike
I love Wearing suspender belts, nylons,panties if any would like to chat or swop stories my email is mikebourn@rocketmail.com
Email: mikebourne@rocketmail.com
Date added: Mar 16, 2011

By: tony
love to dress up. would like to meet others in central indiana.
Email: ironbender2003@sbcglobal.net
Date added: Apr 16, 2011

By: Pantynutt
I live in I.E.. So cal.. Im 33w/m.Looking for female who will spank me in her bikini panties, dress me up, and lots more...i love roleplay, romance, foreplay, toys, and more.. Hit me up
Email: stevenfarleymcgowan@yahoo.com
Date added: May 7, 2011

By: Pete
I wear panties every day, my wife is very supportive as well. I first wore panties when I was 13 I am now 28.
Email:
Date added: May 9, 2011

By: graham
yes i too wear panties for 35 years now and only in my house that change last nigth wend a girl at work put me in a lace black bra joenline told me to put it on she said since i like to wear panties i can waer a bra i told her who she know that i wear them joenline said i saw them the other week and thought i must get you a bra so if you dont want me tell anyone you will put on the bra and anything else i want you to wearnow you will be mine sissy girl form now on last night she brougth me a lace black bra and matchinng panties then we went over to her girlfriend and show her her new sissy girl and told her that he will do anything we want he here to please us as a sissy girl slaveand we will learn him to be a wife to all are girlfiend and male friend will that has been two weeks now and i would not have any other way i have not been with a man yet but joenline said one day soon you can e-mail me at graham1953@live.com if would like to teach me more
Email: graham1953@live.com
Date added: May 10, 2011

By: greg
I have been wearing panties since my older sister used to dress me in her swimmers, undies and clothes with make up and all up until I was 10. After that I started wearing her panties all the time from then, it was then she was 16 and started wearing lace and nylon, and leaving in the shower. I would shower after her to get them and wear the next day to school and put back in the wash so no one would know. Then I started taking aunties and cousins as well. As I got older I started to buy some the same as sister and cousins to swap so they could get washed, bought the same as their favourite ones. When sister would buy new ones I would see when she put her old ones out to go to the bin and keep them. Wore sisters for about 5 yrs til she moved out of home. Now I borrow from friends houses, swap out with the same type, they have to have been worn by a woman before, it makes it feel kinkier. Now I also buy from second hand Op shops, I get so horny buying there, the old ladies look at you funny, I just smile and sometimes let a bit of lace be visible at the top of my shorts for them, they are so nice they smile and say hope you like them. I wish one day to be able to be with a woman in them.
Email:
Date added: May 28, 2011

By: pantyboy
have been wearing panties for 50 years. wife is ok with it. do housework on saturday morning in bra and panties. wife wears same thing on saturday morning, except she does not wear bra when we clean house. it is major turn on for both of us. we only make love with me wearing bra and panties. she gets turned on rubbing my chest with bra on. says she would like to rub on a woman with a bra on.
Email:
Date added: May 28, 2011

By: soft and lovely
I think that is hot that you and your wife clean house in panties and bra. It is 2 women cleaning house. That is hot I would think the sex is great. panty on panty nice getting wet.
Email:
Date added: May 29, 2011

By: pete
i like to wear knickers and play rudies go into mums bedroom and try her corsets on.i like looking up skirts and seeing bulge done with a mirror.been doing it for 50 years
Email:
Date added: Jun 1, 2011

By: mondef
i'am a man and i'am single straight i love to wear all women clothing is there any woman can be my friend and date me
Email: adazakaria@live.fr
Date added: Jun 1, 2011

i love to wear panties daily , but sometimes more, i now keep my body smooth which adds to the look and feel
Email: keltic125@aol..com
Date added: Jun 16, 2011

By: BOB
I LIKE TO WEARE MY WIFES PANTIES AND ANY OTHERS THAT COME TO HAND !! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP TO TRY MY WIFES PANTIES OR SWAP PLEASE TEXT ME 07917413580 AS AM ON THE FAMILY PC
Email:
Date added: Jul 17, 2011

By: Allen
I love to wear panties as they feel so good against my body, also suspender belts and stockings and It think the look is so sexy. Like to take pics but no one to share with
Email:
Date added: Jul 24, 2011

By: George Mcvicker
July 24 2011 my name is george mcvicker and i,am a crossdresser love to wear lingerie and bras and panties and women cloth and heels and shoes too i,am a sexy crossdresser.///sign george mcvicker.///
Email: georgemcvicker@yahoo.com
Date added: Jul 24, 2011

Add a Comment:
Name:
Email: (Optional)
Comment:

Type in the letters that apear in the image box

©2006 Susan's Place Transgender Resources and Susan Larson