1) The gender-specific rule that men shouldn't hit women is caused by the misogynistic belief that women are fragile.
2) The belief that all men are rapists is caused by the misogynistic belief that a woman who is quick to trust a man is asking for it.
3) Custody favoring the mother is caused by the misogynistic belief that taking care of the kids is a woman’s job.
4) The fact that only men can be drafted is caused by the misogynistic belief that women are too weak for combat.
5) The belief that the man must pay for the date is caused by the misogynistic belief that women are helpless and need men to do everything for them, and it’s often used as a way to guilt-trip her into having sex.
Beg to disagree:
1) Giving the same height and weight women are biological more fragile. Bones less dense, skin less thick, and less muscle. Sorry but this is a biological fact.
2) Rape is a violent crime not driven by sex, but by a need to dominate.
3) The female of the specie is the one who invest a great deal of energy on her children,
evolutionary her brain is wired for teaching and protecting her children, so yeah it is the mother's job. Fathering is not a as a high priority for the average Joe as mothering is for the average Jane. Again, all of this is biologically-based
4) While you can come up with the Amazons and the Russians female snipers of WWII, and etc, etc. Because issue of strength, yeah, bad idea to make the bulk of your infantry out of females. An average Marine or Special Ops dude has to carry between 70 to 90 lbs of gear for 12 to 16 h. Very few females can muster that. Do not take me wrong, the girls want to go to special forces school, yeah let them in but do not lower the bar for them, let the ones who can perform at the level of a man stay, otherwise you will be putting the team at jeopardy.
5) As the human specie evolved the female of the specie had to spend more time rearing the children and become lees capable of securing her own food. One way to solve this problem was to exchange sex for food for her and her children. This evolutionary transaction survive to this day in many ways, say the famous engagement ring, what it is this all about??? Is not the male buying the female? Now you and me can agree that his transactions are not right and that the female should stand in her own two feet in an even plain field, right? Well, maybe in a couple of hundred of years in the future.