Support Susan's Place!

Help support the operations of this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Forums account required). You can also view the donor wall of fame!

For more information about all of this, read this post.

Author Topic: Total Pass  (Read 802 times)

Offline Elijah

Total Pass
« on: January 23, 2011, 10:01:40 pm »
I walked to a little store near my apartment, wearing just a zip up hoodie, and some black cargos.

I wanted an application so I waited in line at a register that I thought would be more likely to have applications, but the other cashier called me over saying "sir, i can get you over here"  ::)

I went to get checked out there, and also asked for an application to which the older man called over to his co worker and said "Can you get this young man an application?"

he proceeded to call me young man one more time, and sir once again before I walked out.

it. was. awesome!  First time I had been called young man before.

i have been passing almost all the time now, in class too, which is cool because it means I am also passing for my age (sometimes its hard to pass in school because you have to be a certain age, and you are clocked as female because there is no way you can be a 15 year old college student)  But yea, passing in my classes too, i think the main part of it is my voice drop and the fact that my name is legally changed now.

im still not completely happy with my appearance, but I am really glad that I am passing almost all the time now.

Offline Britney♥Bieber

• Blonde ;)
  • Family
  • Pierced my nose xD
Re: Total Pass
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:36:59 am »
You're not happy with your appearance? I am! ;) lol

Haha but really, congrats, it feels great doesn't it? (well opposite for me obviously lol)

Offline xander

• skaterfag
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:57:33 am »
Brilliant =D

Happy for you.
CAN'T WAIT FOR T

Offline cynthialee

• Mrs. Bussell
  • Family
  • insert cool phrase
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:37:30 am »
yay!!
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'

Offline Michael Joseph

• Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 11:40:19 am »
Thats so awesome man! The last video I saw of yours, you seemed to pass for your age to me.

Tags: