Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Before & After FFS thread!

Started by Forever21Chic, October 04, 2011, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever21Chic

Hey guys post your before & after FFS pictures here!

I decided to make this thread cuz i've been thinking about getting some work done for awhile now but i'm not sure who i should choose for my surgery. I'd like to see some others before and after pic's and hear your opinions on who you think is the best surgeon before i make a decision.

•  

Joeyboo~ :3

This is a great idea o:
I need to be beyootiful lyk teh angelina jolie'z~~

so i need future references.
xD
::)
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: JoeyD on October 04, 2011, 05:12:26 PM
This is a great idea o:
I need to be beyootiful lyk teh angelina jolie'z~~

so i need future references.
xD
::)

You silly joey  :laugh:  & yeah thanks but nobody is posting! I probably should have made this thread in a more popular section cuz it's pretty dead here in FFS lol.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 06, 2011, 01:12:13 AM
  You silly joey  :laugh:  & yeah thanks but nobody is posting! I probably should have made this thread in a more popular section cuz it's pretty dead here in FFS lol.

Same with the makeup section? what gives?
  •  

Whitney

It's a pain to dig through several sub forums. I wish we had a way to subscribe to specific sub forums. When we visit we would be able to simply hit a "What's new" button that shows us all the new posts/threads in the subscribed forums. Or perhaps a tagging/filtering model that doesn't use sub forums at all! Welp, now I know what I'll be adding to my pet projects  :laugh:
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 06, 2011, 01:12:13 AM

it may be because many girls who had FFS has no desire to post their before pics.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Annah on October 09, 2011, 09:44:51 PM
it may be because many girls who had FFS has no desire to post their before pics.

You could be right annah, if it were me i'd want to show off.  :D
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

•  

Rebekah with a K-A-H

Quote from: Annah on October 09, 2011, 09:44:51 PM

That's pretty much it. I don't even recognize my old face, and it's disconcerting and depressing to think of it as having been mine, in the same way that I don't like to talk about my old name.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 09, 2011, 11:33:15 PM
This girl had ffs:

She kind of looks like you mahsa!  :D
Quote from: Wonderdyke on October 09, 2011, 11:37:54 PM
That's pretty much it. I don't even recognize my old face, and it's disconcerting and depressing to think of it as having been mine, in the same way that I don't like to talk about my old name.

Sorry i didn't realize this was a touche subject...anywayz i've recently discovered google images so no need for this thread after all!  :laugh:
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 09, 2011, 11:51:05 PM

Sorry i didn't realize this was a touche subject...anywayz i've recently discovered google images so no need for this thread after all!  :laugh:

Wearing makeup is also a touchy subject here. That section is a ghost town...I went there and a sagebrush went by.
  •  

Quote from: Mahsa the disco shark on October 10, 2011, 12:28:28 AM
Wearing makeup is also a touchy subject here. That section is a ghost town...I went there and a sagebrush went by.

you'd that think section would be flooded.
it's honestly something thats hard to learn, especially for the older women.
my mom is interested in makeup and likes wearing it, but she can't remember anything i ever teach her lol.
alllllllllways asking for help lol.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JoeyD on October 10, 2011, 12:36:05 AM
you'd that think section would be flooded.
it's honestly something thats hard to learn, especially for the older women.
my mom is interested in makeup and likes wearing it, but she can't remember anything i ever teach her lol.
alllllllllways asking for help lol.

I was raised by two feminist butch dykes... I was on my own when it came to learning anything girly or feminine. It was difficult to learn at first... I've just recently "perfected" it...lmao

But makeup is so important...I wish I had known more back when I got really into it when I was 14. My Mom would have killed me though.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Yeah learning how to do your own makeup is VERY important if you want to successfully transition. I personally still have alot to learn about makeup but my roomie is helping me with that and other girl stuff i'd normally be struggling with my own. I'd seriously be soooo lost without her, she is awesome! <3  8)   
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: Forever21Chic on October 09, 2011, 11:51:05 PM

I can't tell if you're laughing at me or being serious.

I wish. I wish.... I just contour my nose until I can get it taken care of.

But yeah, there seems to be an anti-makeup attitude on the board. Don't do cake up, but don't do too much... Either way will get you clocked. I think a lot of them just don't know and have enough confidence to wear it.

The three of us should update the makeup section.
  •  

We sure should.
We need to find the right way to approach it though...

i think sharing routine lists is what scares people away.
it can be overwhelming.
most people don't even know what a primer is... or a highlighter. etc etc

I started wearing makeup when I was 13.
It all started with eyeliner in 8th grade :p
and then idunno... it just happened.
my family had a problem with it but seriously?
i wasnt gonna take >-bleeped-< for what i was doing with MY face.
i was kind of an ass when i was younger, i'm glad i was though.
i needed to be blunt with who i was.

now everyone accepts me lol.
that or they're afraid to tell me something they know I don't want to hear.
i'm fine with either or.
  •  

Mahsa Tezani

Quote from: JoeyD on October 10, 2011, 10:13:42 PM

We sure should.
We need to find the right way to approach it though...

i think sharing routine lists is what scares people away.
it can be overwhelming.
most people don't even know what a primer is... or a highlighter. etc etc

Well first we need to break misconceptions that it makes transwomens look like drag queens. It doesn't... I do natural makeup but use the same methods the DQ's use. I think a lot of people on the board could benefit from learning how to do makeup within the "golden ratio".

Any thoughts on what to do?
  •  

Forever21Chic

That's a great idea mahsa!! & thx for including me in your reindeer games (wow i'm such a dork lol) but i don't know a whole lot about makeup to be giving advice to people.  :D  I know how to do basic makeup for myself to pass but nothing pro, my roomate does most of my makeup.  I agree with jojo that going about it the right way is key, long routine lists scare most people regardless. I think step-by-step guides would be the best way to go about it, start with the basics and see what happens!   
  •  

Bird

I think good makeup helps a lot with passing, if you girls want to share what you know, I am all for learning.
  •