Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A way to shrink your feet?

Started by Katylilgirl, October 23, 2011, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katylilgirl

There was a topic in which trans girls were saying how to reduce your foot size, this is how they shrink their feet. wearing smaller shoes before bed will make them smaller, what do you think of this girls?

PS: I'm a size 9 in womens and it's really difficult to get shoes of my size here.
  •  

Olivia-Anne

Well my first thought on that, would be that It would cause some kind of damage to your joints. They would be forcing them into unnatural positions for extended periods of time which would no doubt cause pain. Kind of like a modern day foot binding. But, I haven't heard of anyone doing that. I have heard that sometimes (I might be wronge on this) the muscle mass in the foot shrinks due to HRT and thus the shoe size shrinks as well. Also, I saw your other thread about hand size, and I have heard the same thing, that the muscle mass reduction in your hand from HRT could actually make your ring size smaller. Again, as a disclaimer, I could be wrong.

<3 Liv
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

It's called foot binding and it's not very safe.

I'm a size 12 in women's :P
I find my shoes online.
  •  

AndromedaVox

I don't mean to sound judgmental in any way, but why would you want to do that? It sounds unsafe and if you are talking US sizes, a woman's size 9 is pretty average anyways. I am a size 11 women's shoe and though it's kinda frustrating to find shoes sometimes, it certainly doesn't prevent people from seeing me as a woman. I just find it scary when people take the goal of "passing" so far that they would potentially hurt themselves.
  •  

Lily

Foot binding is dangerous and can ruin your feet.

We're all kind of out of luck in terms of foot size, there's really nothing you can do about it. If you moisturize your feet regularly you can make them softer and more feminine though.
  •  

Annah

the only way is through foot binding. And if you do that, you'll have more important issues to worry about than how big your feet are.

I'm an 8.5 but I get size 9 a lot...but size nines in the US are pretty easy to find.
  •  

Butterflyhugs

That definitely sounds like it would cause problems down the road
  •  

Plague

I tryed everything under the sun to srink my feet.......... still BIG FOOT  :embarrassed: size 13 mens womans don't know (gun Boats)
  •  

BrokenCode

It sounds painful. I wore a size smaller one day to make my feet look a little small. OMG I regretted it for a couple days. lol. I would say you might be able to bend the bones doing that, but I wouldn't say that is a good thing. You might not be able to run again or something like that. Just my opinion.
  •  

Annah

Quote from: Plague on October 23, 2011, 10:16:26 PM
I tryed everything under the sun to srink my feet.......... still BIG FOOT  :embarrassed: size 13 mens womans don't know (gun Boats)

13 mens is about a 14.5 to 15 womens. 15 womens would be difficult to find in a store but you should have no problems on the internet
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: JoeyD on October 23, 2011, 08:15:03 PM
It's called foot binding and it's not very safe.

I'm a size 12 in women's :P
I find my shoes online.

^What Joey said. Do NOT do it.

~I'm a size 10 1/2 to 11 in women's, depending on the shoe.
Yeah, it sucks, but there's nothing that can be done... :P
Unless you wouldn't mind being unable to walk or run or jump for the rest of your life.
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Sailor_Saturn

Waste of your time, waste of your energy, waste of your money, and trading comfort for discomfort. Smaller feet on you would render them disproportional, and would limit your ability to move about besides. In other words, you'd call attention to your feet because they'd be awkwardly small for someone of your height. If you're that married to the idea, I recommend looking into Imperial China for tips on how to bind feet. I don't see the point, honestly, since women's feet can be of any size. What matters is proportionality, and you get that organically.
  •  

Morrigan

I have heard of people sleeping in small shoes to reduce size, but have never heard anything positive from that. It's likely unsafe, although better than Chinese foot binding, which will wreck your feet for life, and you wouldn't be able to walk.

As to the comments of shrinking feet causing them to be disproportionately small, This does not make a lot of sense beyond the extremes. I am quite tall and have the same shoe size as many males shorter than me, size 10-12 is very common, while being 6 foot+ is not. Males in the 5'7" to 5'11" probably have much more concern about proportions.
  •  

Sadie

I wish there was a way but no there isn't. Does foot binding even work after your feet stop growing? I didn't think so.

I am 5'10 and wear a mens 11.5.  I can fit size 12 womens for sandals/open toes shoes, but need 13 womens for closed toe.  I would be so happy with just a 10 or 11 in a woman's shoe, they are easy to find. Once you hit 12 it gets a lot harder. Ordering shoes on the internet sucks because no two shoes fit exactly the same so its always a crap-shoot on whether what you order will fit.
Sadie
  •  

Jay-Bird

Size 9 is great, that is indeed a very standard female size.
You really do not need to go smaller.
I myself am a US 11ish so would be quite happy if I was a 9.
And yes binding is a rather archaic practice that will only do much more damage than good.
BTW - I have found Docs to be great for Womens shoes, and there sizes are generally a bit bigger than what they say.
For example a size UK9 is really about a 9.5-10UK.

M

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Medusa

Foot shrink surgery exist (or you can cut toes  >:-) )
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Cindy

Foot binding was a Chinese tradition to ensure that 'royal' woman had small feet. There was a social stupidity for it. But it basically means all the bones in the foot, and there are a lot, are deformed. Those people could never unbind their feet. It would have been hellish. Do not contemplate it.

Now a days there are more companies making 'bigger' shoes so try them and support them, then more companies make them. BTW try to avoid the >-bleeped-< shoe sites, they tend to have poor quality expensive stuff.

Sadly for this thread, I have a size seven female foot, and have problems buying boy shoes :laugh:

So I will do it ::) Dah de Dah Dah, I have twinkle toes. Sorry and bring me the decaff.

Cindy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (wasn't she supposed to be in therapy?)
  •  

Sadie

Good news is lots of celebs have big feet too, especially those supermodels.
Paris Hilton = Size 11
Have heard Elle MacPherson and Michelle Obama are size 12.

So don't feel too bad. I don't dislike my foot size because they are unattractive, they are actually quite lovely and slender. Its just buying shoes is a pain in the ass. Size 9 nothing to worry over and it should be easy to find shoes, the size 7, 7.5, and 8's sell out first.

Sadie
  •  

Fighter

I just found out the hard way that I'm at least a size 13 or 14 in women's shoes. According to one of the measuring things I'm a size 10 in men's shoes even though I find myself wearing size 11's or 12's. I guess my feet are just wide more than anything. Oh well, I had to deal with being tall, I'll have to deal with this too. Mann kann nichts machen.

And yeah, size 9 is literally nothing in the US. Those are extremely average I've found. Maybe a little too average...
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

i am a women 5.5 to 6 and i wore my 5s to long now i have ugly toes so just well don't wear small shoes because your toes  will be ugly but there is a few beauty clinics which perform a surgery which shrinks your feet my friend did it for her 16th hurts like a bi*** but you can lose a full size to 2 like me when i was gonna do it before i had to do this super expensive mental test thing for hrt. they told me i would lose up to like 1.5 men's sizes :) so that's the only way a expensive surgery sorry :(
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •