Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I'm confused about SRS and all its procedures. Help me plz! :(

Started by Sad Girl, December 25, 2011, 07:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Girl

Hi,

So if I want a vagina very naturally designed, what should I do? I want a vagina with good depth of let's say 20cm(without that sigmoid colon method, what is the next best method?), and I want a sensate clitoris and a well-defined labia minora. And sorry for my ignorance but which part of the vagina that squirts? Does it come from the vagina hole or the pee hole?

Secondary Labiaplasty? (Constructing the Minora Labia): Why is it called 'Secondary'? Does it mean the 1st time you operate you can never put a Minora labia and you need to wait and come back a second time to put it? Is so, how long minimum do you come back?

Clitoroplasty? The clitoris can be put at the 1st operation itself or this too you need to come back.

Someone clarify me please, my mind is blurred.
  •  

kelly_aus

Have a read here: https://www.susans.org/wiki/Vaginoplasty It gives a good description of the various techniques..

Depth is going to depend on how much 'donor material' you currently have, whether you are prepared to use skin grafts from elsewhere on the body, as well as pelvic shape.. Current surgeons will generally give a result that is sensate and fairly normal looking..

A 'Secondary Labiaplasty' simply means that a labiaplasty is done as a separate surgery after the vaginoplasty is done..  3 months is roughly the usual time suggested between ops..

The clitoris is generally created as part of the vaginoplasty.. It's often created from part of the glans (head of the penis) and should maintain sensation..
  •  

Sad Girl

Quote from: kelly_aus on December 25, 2011, 09:23:01 PM

A 'Secondary Labiaplasty' simply means that a labiaplasty is done as a separate surgery after the vaginoplasty is done..  3 months is roughly the usual time suggested between ops..

Hi there Kelly, thanks for all infos. But do you know if the Secondary Labiaplasty(Inner Minora Labia) can be done on the 1st operation itself cos if we don't wanna go back and forth or is it that it is done again in case it fails in appearance the 1st time. The inner labia is done ALWAYS as a secondary procedure?
  •  

AbraCadabra

Labia minora, inner lips, can not be made too small/thin during the first major GCS procedure due to issues with blood supply.
In my case and with my doctor about 80% of patients are fine with their first results i.e. only ~ 20% come back for labiaplasty as a revision. It also depends how one actually heals.

Clitoroplasty as a revision, can be seen in the same way i.e. if there are issues with first op results.

As far as depth goes... 20cm is almost 8". That is a LOT of depth to achieve in the first place, and without colovaginoplasty practically unheard of.
The average natal female depth is about 4 1/2" to 5" just to get some perspective. Most all dilators are 7" in total length as it goes!

So, why have those 8" ideas I wonder? It be a lot of 'chimney sweeping' if you'd even get it that deep. Also there is the bone of your pelvis that will put an end to depth. In my case 4 1/2" and I hit pelvic bone, which is quite normal.

Some reading for added info:
http://www.annelawrence.com/genitaldimensions.html

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Sad Girl

Quote from: Axélle-Michélle on December 27, 2011, 05:38:27 AM

So, why have those 8" ideas I wonder?

Thanks a lot for the info Axelle but concerning that question, my boyfriend or 'future husband' I would say has his penis of 23Cm which REALLY very huge and massive. When we have anal intercourse, I feel it touching upto my NAVEL!  :o So I really need to have it MINIMUM 20cm, if I have no choice I'll go for Sigmoid Colon.
  •  

kelly_aus

Depending on the arrangement of your pelvis, 20cm may never be possible for you.. Other organs will also play a part..
  •