Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Can a post-op trans woman get "wet"?

Started by sysm29, February 14, 2012, 01:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sysm29

Is there anything that produces the stuff that makes you wet like a GG would get wet?
  •  

Korra

I may side with the angels, but don't think for one second that I'm one of them.
  •  

spacial

There is this: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,115291.0.html

But from this forum I understand that some do, some don't. Not much of an answer really! Sorry.
  •  

Sad Girl

LOL! You're so funny sym. I asked this question before too and the answers were very vague. I guess only a post-op can. To what I know they get orgasm. Let's wait for a post-op to reply...
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: sysm29 on February 14, 2012, 01:16:24 AM
Is there anything that produces the stuff that makes you wet like a GG would get wet?

Yes we have a cowpers gland. it get stimulated from a feeling of love. I get wet lots of times in my dreams. I can also get wet if i have a feeling of connection to someone where i might have a relationship / non sexual with them. I am sure the trigger is different for each person. A person has to feel good about themselves and then have good feelings towards another for this to happen.

I suppose it can also happen from masturbating bt i don't do that. I like the action that happens with my body from just having a feeling of love for someone..

i am 14 yrs post op and get many wet dreams..

I would think though some who do not fnction on the love feelings / hypothalamus - pituitary gland - oxytosin - adrenals - coitercosteroids - spongy tissue - cowpers gland :)   ... well those people who stll fnction with the male mind of seeking pure sex for the sake of sex can have a low fnction chain as listed above and can be someone who doesn't get wet..

so yes like a natal woman who has feelings of love which stimulates the chain can get wet bt even natal woman who are angry types or have low feelings of love need lubrication for  wetness to keep from getting raw..

so wow today is V Day and so be someone who functions on a feeling of love and not a person who functions on a desire of sex.. sex will happen if you have love

PS: Pretransitioning i would get wet too when i felt feelings of love with a woman and yes it was that slimy clear fluid not that nasty white stuff..
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Catherine Sarah

Post operative women still have the Prostate in the 'loop' albeit in a diminished role due to HRT, for the secretion of seminal fluid.

As the prostate gland is one of the many organs the body uses for love/sex situation, it's dependent on how the individuals body has responded to HRT that will determine the amount of lubrication produced during these times, if any.

Be safe, well and happy.
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

spacial

Quote from: Venus-Castina on February 14, 2012, 06:19:52 AM
, as the lubrication from the colon is continuous so many post op women with this technique are forced to wear pads permanently.

I would think that would be little handicap given the enormous benefits.

I know a number of gfemales, even post menopausal would never be without their panty liners.

Just a thought though. I must emphasise my only knowledge comes from reading here is Susans'.
  •  

Bishounen

This question again?
Sometimes I wonder if people even read through the topics or do a search or if they just shoot their questions regardless. ???

This question was asked just the other day- again, in this thread: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,115291.msg883465.html#msg883465

But, to answer the question, I am attaching the following link where members tell about their experiences on this very matter. And yes, a Post-op can lube, although it is highly individual to what extent: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=41563.0

And, this account: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,71339.msg492770.html#msg492770
  •  

Korra

I've had very limited success with this forums search function, and I assume most things have been asked.  It's better to have repeat questions than no one post.
I may side with the angels, but don't think for one second that I'm one of them.
  •  

spacial

Not to worry Haven. Lots of questions crop up repeatedly.

On a plus side, we often have extra snipits of information coming out which perhaps didn't a previous time.

Ask away. It's only the mods any of us need to worry about :laugh:
  •  

Amazon D

It depends on what srs technique you choose. Women with the standard penile inversion can't lubricate naturally, while women with a colovaginoplasty can.
It has a serious downside though, as the lubrication from the colon is continuous so many post op women with this technique are forced to wear pads permanently.

THIS IS WRONG .. I HAD A PENILE INVERSION AND GET VERY VERY WET..
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on February 14, 2012, 06:52:27 AM
Post operative women still have the Prostate in the 'loop' albeit in a diminished role due to HRT, for the secretion of seminal fluid.

As the prostate gland is one of the many organs the body uses for love/sex situation, it's dependent on how the individuals body has responded to HRT that will determine the amount of lubrication produced during these times, if any.

Be safe, well and happy.
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

I think Catherine Sarah hit the nail on the head.  I know from an FtM's metoidioplasty that it's possible to get natural lubrication as long as the Skenes gland (equivalent to the male prostate gland) isn't touched but it also depends on the person.  Some people can do it while other's can't/reabsorb back into the body so applying that to the other side what I'm thinking is as long as the prostate isn't touched then it's possible for some people.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

MsFierce

It depends on what srs technique you choose. Women with the standard penile inversion can't lubricate naturally, while women with a colovaginoplasty can.
It has a serious downside though, as the lubrication from the colon is continuous so many post op women with this technique are forced to wear pads permanently.

Yeah that's wrong I had a penile inversion and get VERY WET. I also can squirt too :-).
  •  

Icephoenyx

Doesn't the prostate become sort of a makeshift Cowper's after HRT, since they both have similar qualities?
  •