Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolette

It's perfectly fine to believe in anything you want. You cross the line when you impose those beliefs on others or harm others in the process. Belief is fine until that point.
  •  

Carolina1983

I am still alive :).

But I have no internet so thats why I am so silent.

Anyway 5,5 months on hrt now. Still much guy but finally I do start to see the real me in the mirror.

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Carolina1983 on October 17, 2012, 10:01:01 AM

Anyway 5,5 months on hrt now. Still much guy but finally I do start to see the real me in the mirror.

oooo I like that look.

I don't see that guy anywhere, is he hiding?
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Michelle G

Carolina, you look fantastic with the darker hair :)

And I love that top you are wearing!!

No guy in that pic that I can see!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

I prefer †he dark hair on you too, very pretty Carolina!
  •  

Carolina1983

Oh thank you all  :angel:.

I dont feel pretty at all but it feels good to hear that I am not a total wreck :P.

I have lost alot of muscles in the face it seems, because its alot thinner now. But no fat has shifted so far.. Lets hope that it will come :).
  •  

Stephanie.Izann

Quote from: Carolina1983 on October 18, 2012, 02:44:41 AM
Oh thank you all  :angel:.

I dont feel pretty at all but it feels good to hear that I am not a total wreck :P.

I have lost alot of muscles in the face it seems, because its alot thinner now. But no fat has shifted so far.. Lets hope that it will come :).

Love the hair. I'm a little on the ROCK-N-ROll side myself.
  •  

Stephanie.Izann

Quote from: TessaM on October 16, 2012, 03:30:46 PM
oZma, no offence, but your posts genuinely worry me. Many girls, cis or trans, would KILL to look as good as you. You need to be less harsh on yourself girl, your young &hot... smoke em if you got em'!

ps dont worry about posting in threads and on youtube. Thats why their there. Then post on facebook and get tons of likes. then go out to the club and have all the guys buy you drinks. keep the ball rolling. Your in Cali, right? Starts on Susans, then Youtube, the Facebook, then your a popular socialite, then your meeting important people, and BOOM next think you know your on Keeping up with the Kardashians, appearing for Cover Girl commercials, etc  ;)

What she said.  ;D
  •  

Medusa

I just want to share my new ID photo (as I had name changed)

And want to ask what do you think about that adam's apple, is it ok or should I go to remove it?
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Nicolette

I agree with TessaM. It looks rather incongruous and I am immediately drawn to it instead of the attractive face. It'll take 2 secs in photoshop.
  •  

Medusa

IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Nicolette

•  

Trans Truth

I can't see any guy there. Great style too!
http://trans-solutions.blogspot.com/ - Calling for solutions for all trans people.

•  

Carolina1983

•  

JaimeJJ

"everyone thinks that i have it all, but it's so empty living behind these castle walls"
  •  

Carolina1983

Jaime : You are truly hot.. But I bet that you already know that ;).
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: oZma on October 16, 2012, 02:01:44 PM
why do I post youtubes and flickrs of myself? I think I'm looking for attention... an attempt to replace my negative thoughts with your positive interpretation of my physical appearance.  although I know it's a short term fix, I still do it?  maybe I'm lonely and I'm afraid of real people so I hang out in these virtual worlds?

You look great! I love your outfit way cute.
  •  

PHXGiRL

your looking great carolina great results so far. I like the darker hair on you a lot better.  :)
  •  

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

alice10

Click to enlarge picture.

October 2011 - About to be 1 year on HRT

July 2011 - Started HRT a few months later.
Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•