Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

(just for fun) who is the hottest MtF?

Started by Keaira, September 12, 2012, 03:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Like the title says, since Nat is either too scared or to lazy to make a counterpart thread for the girls, I made one for him. :P
This is open to everyone, so guys, don't be afraid to cast your vote. It can be anyone here or anyone you've seen on TV, Youtube, etc.
  •  

MayoiNeko

My vote would go for Kim Petras, German singer who I believe was the youngest person to get SRS but I'm not 100% sure on that.

•  

Keaira

Quote from: MayoiNeko on September 12, 2012, 03:30:54 AM
My vote would go for Kim Petras, German singer who I believe was the youngest person to get SRS but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Great choice Mayoi. ^_^ she is pretty.
  •  

A

Is there even any question that it's Kim Petras? Well, there are surely many others, but she's the only well-known young transitioner, isn't she? The others are probably not being too loud about where they came from, since they have an opportunity to live a normal life.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Adam (birkin)

My vote will have to go to the starter of this thread, which I doubt is a surprise to anyone. ;)

I base it on pretty much three things, from the most superficial to the most important:

1) She actually is, on a physical level, really beautiful. Before we spoke, I always thought she looked nice in her pictures, but she looks even nicer in "real time." The first time I saw her on webcam, I noticed her great features, eyes, and smile, as well as her demeanour. I could barely look her in the eyes for a while, or I'd turn bright red, and for two weeks I couldn't eat because my stomach was full of butterflies. I lost 15 lbs. :P I think that is a good sign she is pretty hot.

2) She is enjoyable to be around. She is funny (disturbingly quick-witted, too). She makes me laugh more than anyone else can, sometimes with jokes, sometimes with the videos and stuff she finds, and sometimes with her quirks. She is intelligent and can hold a good, thoughtful discussion on a lot of topics. She likes an awesome variety of music and movies. She has a lot of feminine qualities that I like, but she also has a tomboy edge that I find really attractive. All these things make her layered and unique, which adds hotness points for sure.

3) As time passed, the butterflies stopped being constant (though they come often enough still :P), because I was getting to know her better as a person, too. She may not be as confident in herself as she should be, or even as confident as she seems on the outside, but she has a silent, unspoken strength about her. And at the end of the day, confidence can be broken, it can be faked, and it can be possessed by those who did nothing to deserve it. But inner strength is a sign of a good character, which one has to earn, and it can carry a person through times that sheer confidence can't. She is also very kind, thoughtful, and giving, almost to a fault. She truly cares about those she lets into her life, and wants and encourages the best in them. In everything she does, she gives all she has, not for recognition or ego, but because she wants to know she has done it right simply for its own sake. These are qualities I have valued in others, and strived to achieve in my own life, for as long as I can remember. These things are the most important to me, and they are the reasons I am happy to have her as a friend. People like her make this world a better place, and in my books, that is pretty damn hot.

:embarrassed: god, what a long post.
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: A on September 12, 2012, 05:14:01 AM
........ The others are probably not being too loud about where they came from, since they have an opportunity to live a normal life.

That's one of the reasons why I'm not too convinced by this thread.

How about Lady Gaga... >:-)
  •  

mementomori

Quote from: Keaira on September 12, 2012, 03:34:48 AM
Great choice Mayoi. ^_^ she is pretty.

i think carmen carrera looks better than her , i like her look/ aesthetic its more creative and not just girl next door / cute
  •  

mementomori

and defiantly candy darling , love her so much
  •  

mementomori

i would kill to have candy darlings glamour / beauty
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: edderkopp on September 12, 2012, 05:28:26 AM
My vote will have to go to the starter of this thread, which I doubt is a surprise to anyone. ;)

I base it on pretty much three things, from the most superficial to the most important:

1) She actually is, on a physical level, really beautiful. Before we spoke, I always thought she looked nice in her pictures, but she looks even nicer in "real time." The first time I saw her on webcam, I noticed her great features, eyes, and smile, as well as her demeanour. I could barely look her in the eyes for a while, or I'd turn bright red, and for two weeks I couldn't eat because my stomach was full of butterflies. I lost 15 lbs. :P I think that is a good sign she is pretty hot.

2) She is enjoyable to be around. She is funny (disturbingly quick-witted, too). She makes me laugh more than anyone else can, sometimes with jokes, sometimes with the videos and stuff she finds, and sometimes with her quirks. She is intelligent and can hold a good, thoughtful discussion on a lot of topics. She likes an awesome variety of music and movies. She has a lot of feminine qualities that I like, but she also has a tomboy edge that I find really attractive. All these things make her layered and unique, which adds hotness points for sure.

3) As time passed, the butterflies stopped being constant (though they come often enough still :P), because I was getting to know her better as a person, too. She may not be as confident in herself as she should be, or even as confident as she seems on the outside, but she has a silent, unspoken strength about her. And at the end of the day, confidence can be broken, it can be faked, and it can be possessed by those who did nothing to deserve it. But inner strength is a sign of a good character, which one has to earn, and it can carry a person through times that sheer confidence can't. She is also very kind, thoughtful, and giving, almost to a fault. She truly cares about those she lets into her life, and wants and encourages the best in them. In everything she does, she gives all she has, not for recognition or ego, but because she wants to know she has done it right simply for its own sake. These are qualities I have valued in others, and strived to achieve in my own life, for as long as I can remember. These things are the most important to me, and they are the reasons I am happy to have her as a friend. People like her make this world a better place, and in my books, that is pretty damn hot.

:embarrassed: god, what a long post.

I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me. And it reads like one of my old teacher reports from school. Only so much better. "Fails to apply himself" came up often in those days. Which makes what you put here mean even more to me. I actually read it with a mixture of so many emotions like pride, joy and amazement. I had tears in my eyes too and a huge smile.  *hugs*
  •  

Carlita

Susan's members aside -  ;) - here are a few suggestions for beautiful TS's. I don't know how to put pics on here and they'd make my post a mile long, but I'll put links and you can check these girls out for yourselves! Incidentally, I doubt a single one of them has had FFS ...

So enjoy ... envy ... and aspire!

1. Andrej Pejic certainly will be MtF one day. The fabulously beautiful face of Jean-Paul Gaultier is still sold as the man-who's-as-beautiful-as-a-supermodel, but she's pretty much gone full-time, even if it isn't official. She's always incredibly evasive on this issue (tho becoming less so with every tweet), but if she isn't a 100%, 24-carat gender dysphoric transsexual I'd be absolutely astonished. I can't believe she'll ever try or even want to go back to living as a man.

http://andrejpejicpage.tumblr.com

2. Caroline Cossey, aka 'Tula' - born Barry Cossey, became a successful model, Sun 'Page Three Girl', Playboy centrefold and Bond Girl (in 'For Your Eyes Only')

http://www.thedragnet.org/stuff/tula_01.jpg

3. April Ashley was a real pioneer for TS's, transitioning in the early 60s and again having a very successfuil career as a model before marrying a British aristocrat (who knew she was TS, even though he later used that as the basis for divorcing her)

http://www.april-ashley.com/wp-content/gallery/april-ashley/73valentino.jpg

4. Dana International - Israeli singer who won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1998.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-delsxv87zA8/Tb663cEokeI/AAAAAAAAC4Y/J19--vWslVY/s1600/dana2.jpg

5. Romy Haag - German actress-singer who dated David Bowie during his Berlin period in the late 70s.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/12064845/Romy+Haag+++diva.jpg

6. Amanda Lear - famous 60s/70s beauty, turned disco diva who always denies she's TS, but all the other girls who knew her way back when outed her decades ago

http://www.starok.com/beta/html/photos/more/amanda-lear-2044.jpg

7. Lea T - top Brazilian model, star of Givenchy ad-campaigns, born Leandro Cerezo (her father was a star soccer player in Brazil)

http://i.models.com/feed/i/2010/06/lea1-500x716.jpg

8. Jenna Talackova - Canadian beauty queen who caused a sensation at Miss Universe

http://www.inewsgy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/254583-jenna-talackova.jpg
  •  

Natkat

Quote from: Keaira on September 12, 2012, 03:17:42 AM
Like the title says, since Nat is either too scared or to lazy to make a counterpart thread for the girls, I made one for him. :P
This is open to everyone, so guys, don't be afraid to cast your vote. It can be anyone here or anyone you've seen on TV, Youtube, etc.

i'm too lazy and too buzy to make it clear.
--
Carlitas link here:
http://www.thedragnet.org/stuff/tula_01.jpg just wow! I wont go into details but very hot.

beside pictures
this is my favorite,
Male to Female (MTF) Transgender: 6 Months on HRT!

I havent seen many mtf videos and so I must admit, and usunally the ones I find hot are people I know privatly (but its a bit akward posting friend here) there once was a transgender not sure if mtf but diffrently trans who made some videos about mythology, and stuff like that, with very extreme orange hair, I remember having a chrush when I was younger but I cant find the videos anymore, so if anybody know please tell.
  •  

UCBerkeleyPostop

I am going to nominate Elizabeth Coffey who I knew intimately and with whom I was quite smitten.
  •  

Natkat

Quote from: UCBerkeleyPostop on September 12, 2012, 01:51:07 PM
I am going to nominate Elizabeth Coffey who I knew intimately and with whom I was quite smitten.

cant see the picture :(
  •  

UCBerkeleyPostop

•  

Padma

Quote from: UCBerkeleyPostop on September 12, 2012, 02:54:07 PM
That is very odd.
You can't link directly to images on fanpop, it jumps to its own display site (that's why it won't display in-line here). So here's a similar image from elsewhere:

Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Julie Wilson

I'm gonna nominate myself  O_O  if that's okay.
  •  

Elena G

Quote from: Noey Noonesson on September 12, 2012, 03:12:47 PM

Nay, show us the goods first!  ;D

Just kidding...  ;)
Be kind to me,
or treat me mean...
I'll make the most of it,
I'm an extraordinary machine
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: Noey Noonesson on September 12, 2012, 03:12:47 PM

I think I got a glimpse...of your back side. You got my vote.
  •