How Do You Greet Family & Friends ?

Started by Anatta, April 28, 2013, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora,

Well I'm a kissy huggy person, perhaps I have some Latin blood in me

Here's my normal routine

Warm hug

Kiss on cheek or both cheeks if the person's is use to this or the occasional kiss on the lips with close friends...

So how do you greet family and friends ? Are you a kissy huggy greeter ? Or the pat on the back and or handshake?

Metta Zenda :)

"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

calico

Family and close friends I give a hug, and hang all over them for a moment like I hadnt seen them in forever. other friends vary it just deopends on my association with them, could be a handshake and a simple whats up.. just varies person to person.
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •  

Sarah Louise

I've always had trouble "touching" people at all.  I was never a hugger, I have trouble even shaking a man's hand (I do, but with trepidation).

Since transition it has gotten better, I will hug another woman and on the extremely rare case a man.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Jamie D

I usually ask, "What are you doing here?"  I like my privacy.
  •  

Jennygirl

Hugs all around, even to my roommates :D
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Jamie D on May 02, 2013, 02:25:36 AM
I usually ask, "What are you doing here?"  I like my privacy.

Kia Ora Jamie,

Here have a cyber  :icon_hug:

"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 02, 2013, 04:12:31 AM
Hugs all around, even to my roommates :D

Kia Ora Jennygirl,

:icon_hug: :icon_hug: are nice and can really make someone's day...

•  

spring0721

I hug everyone, rarely ever shake hands.
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

"A  :icon_hug: a day can keep the blues away !"

•  

Renee

If I hadn't seen them in a long time, they can have a quick hug, otherwise its just a hi or whatever. I'm a little skittish with too much physical contact under any context.
  •  

kyh

Hiiiiiiiiiii! ^_^

And that's about it.
  •