Support Susan's Place!

Help support the operations of this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Forums account required). You can also view the donor wall of fame!

For more information about all of this, read this post.

Author Topic: Barefoot, a collection of poems and stories about transition  (Read 160 times)

Offline ElijahWalker

• Visitor
Barefoot, a collection of poems and stories about transition
« on: January 23, 2014, 08:17:35 pm »
Hey folks, I'm not usually one to self-promote on forums, but I thought this would be of interest to the members here. For the past few years, I've been working on my book, Barefoot, which is a collection of poems and stories about transition--from female to male, from a conservative Christian subculture to a wider spiritual perspective, and from loneliness to community. I was (finally!) able to publish earlier this week, and it is now available on Amazon Kindle as an ebook (for $2.99), as well as a paperback version (for $7.99.) I'll post the link below, in case anyone is interested in reading the book. Also, if you decide to buy a paperback copy, let me know via private message/email! I have a discount code available for members of this community. :) One last thing...all of the extra proceeds will be donated to the Jim Collins Foundation and/or CK Life, both of which help trans folks afford surgeries and other resources. Much love to everyone here!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HXS08V8
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:14:53 pm by V M »

Tags: