Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Genital Nullification Surgery?

Started by EchelonHunt, July 05, 2014, 10:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchelonHunt

Hello everyone,

As a disclaimer, I'm aware not all non-binary individuals seek this surgery.

I am seeking information about Genital Nullification surgery. Online sources have said female nullification is deemed FGM in Western countries. It's illegal but there have been people who have chosen to do so.

Would it be possible to have a psychiatrist who is educated in non-binary identities be able to write me a letter, allowing a surgeon to perform this procedure?

I am worried that it may not be possible, that the only option I will be left with is to continue transitioning, which in my case, would be getting lower surgery (metoidioplasty) done. I would not get scrotoplasty done because I would like the area to be as smooth as possible down there.

It's become very distressing lately.
  •  

Flan

Other than "only" vaginectomy/hysto, I'm not aware of nullo options for persons assigned female at birth.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Umiko

•  

EchelonHunt

Quote from: Flan on July 05, 2014, 02:42:57 PM
Other than "only" vaginectomy/hysto, I'm not aware of nullo options for persons assigned female at birth.

Ah, thank you.

Quote from: Vampire Brianna Terryal Onyx on July 05, 2014, 03:18:24 PM
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=6537.0
I found this when i actually search up nullo. Maybe this can help

Thank you but I have already searched Nullo on the forums :laugh: That thread speaks mainly of male (or people assigned male at birth) receiving nullification surgery. The mention of lesbians receiving a surgery without a vagina and just the external genitalia left behind isn't what I desire, sadly and doesn't help much  ???
  •  

Umiko

I would assume they do like they do for bottom surgery but instead they just close up the hole and leave it like that
  •  

EchelonHunt

I will have to inquire with surgeons and hopefully they may have surgery results :laugh: Thanks!
  •