We need your help!

Help support the operations of this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Forums account required). You can also view the donor wall of fame!

For more information about all of this, read this post.

Author Topic: How to find a shemale girlfriend  (Read 11919 times)

katia

How to find a shemale girlfriend
« on: October 01, 2007, 12:37:35 am »
How to find a shemale girlfriend

http://www.orbitaloc.com/Article/How-to-find-a-shemale-girlfriend/68530
By: Jack Reznor
9/30/2007

'Can't find a girl? Want a new girlfriend? Get a special girl! Consider a shemale woman. What is that, you ask? Spend five minutes of your time reading this and see for yourself'

>huh?  i hate that term. ::)   dunno whether this belongs in the news section or on this site at all since to me it's demeaning to trans women<

Hazumu

Re: How to find a shemale girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 12:56:43 am »
Hey!  There's a [RATE THIS ARTICLE] drop-box at the bottom!

...nah, it doesn't have '0 out of 5'...

Karen

Thundra

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 03:08:51 pm »
OK, that was confusing. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know the difference between a shemale and a transsexual woman. Two completely different "species."

What's also bizarre is that the person also doesn't seem to realize that lots of post-op women are asexual. Sex is the main reason most guys want a GF.

Definitely a clueless article.

tinkerbell

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:33:24 pm »
shemale

>:(

>huh?  i hate that term. ::)  

Oh, I do too.  That term is so disrespectful to TS women; hence I'd better not read the article.   >:(

tink :icon_chick:

RebeccaFog

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:59 pm »
   So, I wonder where all these she-males are kept?  There must be a big inventory somewhere.  Do you think one might cost 5 easy payments of $19.99?

It's a good thing that someone has a big giant list of she-males just waiting for a man to 'save' them so they can do the bidding of their man and live a happy life.

I want to punch the person who wrote that 'article' and their little dog too.

ChildOfTheLight

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 02:32:51 am »
In before seven pages of rants.

MichelleA

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 04:17:50 am »
*puts away knife..*

I'm better then that.. really..  :icon_archery:

nickie

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 07:52:23 am »
Yes, Katia, I dislike that slang term very much as well. A close freind of mine, who is a male in all sense of the word, started taking female hormones a while back. When I asked him "Why are you doing this?" he stated, "Because I want to be a shemale!" Well, it might have well as been a slap in my face with a wet mackerel. I at him right down and asked him to never, ever use that term around me, I consider the it "N" word for Transsexual. Other than that, this article ain't too bad.

Tags: