Your support makes all of this possible. Please donate or subscribe. We have raised $457.11 so far this month, leaving us $2042.89 below our goal for the month of July! :(

Author Topic: How to find a shemale girlfriend  (Read 13889 times)

katia

How to find a shemale girlfriend
« on: October 01, 2007, 12:37:35 am »
How to find a shemale girlfriend

http://www.orbitaloc.com/Article/How-to-find-a-shemale-girlfriend/68530
By: Jack Reznor
9/30/2007

'Can't find a girl? Want a new girlfriend? Get a special girl! Consider a shemale woman. What is that, you ask? Spend five minutes of your time reading this and see for yourself'

>huh?  i hate that term. ::)   dunno whether this belongs in the news section or on this site at all since to me it's demeaning to trans women<

Hazumu

Re: How to find a shemale girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 12:56:43 am »
Hey!  There's a [RATE THIS ARTICLE] drop-box at the bottom!

...nah, it doesn't have '0 out of 5'...

Karen

Thundra

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 03:08:51 pm »
OK, that was confusing. Whoever wrote that article doesn't know the difference between a shemale and a transsexual woman. Two completely different "species."

What's also bizarre is that the person also doesn't seem to realize that lots of post-op women are asexual. Sex is the main reason most guys want a GF.

Definitely a clueless article.

tinkerbell

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:33:24 pm »
shemale

>:(

>huh?  i hate that term. ::)  

Oh, I do too.  That term is so disrespectful to TS women; hence I'd better not read the article.   >:(

tink :icon_chick:

RebeccaFog

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 11:35:59 pm »
   So, I wonder where all these she-males are kept?  There must be a big inventory somewhere.  Do you think one might cost 5 easy payments of $19.99?

It's a good thing that someone has a big giant list of she-males just waiting for a man to 'save' them so they can do the bidding of their man and live a happy life.

I want to punch the person who wrote that 'article' and their little dog too.

ChildOfTheLight

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 02:32:51 am »
In before seven pages of rants.

MichelleA

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 04:17:50 am »
*puts away knife..*

I'm better then that.. really..  :icon_archery:

nickie

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 07:52:23 am »
Yes, Katia, I dislike that slang term very much as well. A close freind of mine, who is a male in all sense of the word, started taking female hormones a while back. When I asked him "Why are you doing this?" he stated, "Because I want to be a shemale!" Well, it might have well as been a slap in my face with a wet mackerel. I at him right down and asked him to never, ever use that term around me, I consider the it "N" word for Transsexual. Other than that, this article ain't too bad.

Tags: