This is the first consult/quote I've gotten and I'm wondering how this
quote compare to U.S. FFS surgeons:
This is what they want to do:
Chin enhancement (no bone work needed, just silicone implant)
Forehead contouring or reconstruction (through shaving or through setback of the anterior wall of the frontal sinuses)
Upper lip lift
Cheek Augmentation using Medpor implants
All for the low low price of $23,000.
They want to do things that I'm not sure I want or really need, like I'm not sure that I need forehead work with the
way I wear my hair, but maybe I do. You know I"m not looking for perfection. Is it common for surgeons to
want to "do the works"?
I was OK with a rhino and chin, but OMG it's like a total reconstruction from there on the list down. I know if I had it all done
I'd be really happy with the outcome, but what's the point of diminishing returns? Does a nose and chin get
you 95% there, and all the other stuff the last 5%? I know for some people forehead work is a given but I really
don't see it for me. I did at one time, I thought I had to have it, but now I don't.