Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Transgender prison penpal?

Started by Rammstein, December 10, 2010, 02:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Hi everyone   :)

Hope I'm putting this in the right section.
I'm posting this for a friend of mine. He's in prison so he doesn't have internet access. He's transgender but because of his situation he can't change himself the way he wants to.
Because of this he really wants to have a penpal who can really understand how he feels. So, long story short; he would love to get a letter from someone who is mtf.
He is an open-minded guy and has many interests and hobbies: writing, reading, music, movies, etc. Writes quite long letters.  ;)

Anyway, if you're interested in writing to him, please send me an email and I will get back to you with his name, address etc.
Email me at: reinraus69@live.no

P.S: I'm not on this site often, so if you have any questions, please just email me.  :)
  •  

niamh

I am confused. Is this a male-bodied individual who is transgendered/MTF or a female-bodied individual who is transgendered/FTM?
  •  

AweSAM!

Rammstein clarified this for me via email. I asked because, just like you, niamh, I couldn't quite figure it out. She is a pre-everything MtF.

lilacwoman

how genuine a person is this?  lots of weird fantasists in prison take a delight in writing to various people and spinning all sorts of yarns.
has this apparent transsexualism come about by being in with a lot of guys?
I'd certainly not write to a convict regardless of the fact that I really know the pain of being transsexual.
  •