Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

MTF GRS with DR. William Kuzon JR.

Started by Jillary Woolen Xσx, December 16, 2010, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jillary Woolen Xσx

Hullo Brothers and Sisters

I know I had Posted a Topic before About this Doctor, but I can't Find ANY info on him.
I'm ready to Have my Surgery but the issue is finding a reputable surgeon that will accept my CIGNA insurance and I don't really know where to begin
I talked to the Secretary at the University of Michigan Health Services and She didn't really tell me much about him other Than a consultation with him will be at least 250 dollars and he doesn't take pictures of his work as he believes it only gives an Idea of a surgeons BEST work.....
I was Wondering if anyone has had experience, good or bad, with Dr. William Kuzon Jr.
or if anyone knows of anyone they could refer me to regarding him?

On one hand the picture thing sounds sketchy but on the other hand he's a U of M surgeon and the U of M is an excellent hospital

I've seen the reviews here at the TGPortal, but it really didn't help

any input would be greatly appreciated!!
thank you my loves
Jocelyn XOX
xσX                                                                Xσx

•  

Flan

I can't find much on him either, aside from Dr Wilson who share facilities. hospital costs there are REALLY expensive (plan on 30k) from what I know. supposedly they are covered under some insurance plans.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

HOLY HELL 30k???

They told me That Insurance would cover up to 20k for GRs
but 30K is insanity......
gahhh i'm gonna have to do search around for my alternatives :-/
i don't even know where to begin....

•  

Kristyn

You know Dr Brassard is licensed to practice in Michigan?  I would contact his office and find out if they will honor your insurance.  Please don't let anyone inexperienced do your surgery--it's  far too complex a procedure and you only get one shot at it.  Dr Brassard has done hundreds of these and his results are stellar.  He also genuinely cares about all of his patients--he truly does.  I can't stand to read another story about someone whose vagina is closing up or clitoris is falling off.  Just like there are many out there who think they can design a website, there are many in the cosmetic surgical field who think that they can do srs, but when something goes wrong they throw their hands up in the air and brush you off.  His fees are around 18K and he charges 50 dollars for a consult
  •  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

Thank you so Much Kristyn!

Dr B was my original choice but I have no idea how insurance works let alone using it outside the country
I'll definitely try to get a hold of him tomorrow :)

•