1. Pre-T, I was muscular as a normal teenage guy my age.
2. Pre- T, I passed 80% of the time.
3. My best memories come from when I was at camp (13-15 years old) and the owner put me into a room with the guys. That could never, ever compare to being in a room with icky boring girls
. We had the best times ever.
4. I'm able to experience both sides of the gender world. I could make guys jealous by saying I can use the girls bathroom and have seen plenty of girls change in my life
5. I've had plenty of friends who just didn't care what gender I was, and a lot treated me according to my identity.
6. I get to experience both female and male puberty.
7. I have a very small chest so that never stopped me from passing.
8. I have stories to tell from high school how I was the most attractive girl at most school dances (sorry for sounding conceited but it's what people kept telling me throughout the years!)
9. As a kid, I kept wishing and praying that one day I'd wake up as a boy. I thought it was NEVER possible that it could happen, that I could switch genders. I thought I'd have to suck it up and identify as a lesbian forever. Now, I found out that it is very very possible, and I began the process.
10. I have a loving family, a loving girlfriend (her hateful family doesn't count), and loving pets (4 cats and a dog