Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

"Peecock" Products

Started by Adio, March 02, 2011, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adio

Has anyone seen these products or heard of this company?

http://www.peecockproducts.com/index.php

I was searching for prosthetics the other day and stumbled across this website.  They have a "Pee-Cock" packer that they are marketing as a 3-in-1: packing, pissing, and playing.  It isn't a glue on and must be used with a harness. I think the inside is hollow for stp and play (a rod is inserted).  The packer only comes in brown though, but I suppose that's ideal for men of color.

I have no experience with these products personally.  Frankly, I'm not exactly sure how it would work.  A hollow packer seems like it would have very flimsy and unrealistic feeling.  I also worry about the legitimacy of the company.  It seems as if the products can only be purchased by cash or bank transfer.

Thoughts?  Experiences? 
  •  

chakka

Wow, this is really an interesting product....but I'd have to say it's a bit scary as well.  I would be afraid of impaling my partner with the rod and not know it until it's too late.  I mean, in the heat of the moment and all.  I'd be so afraid I'm going to town and the erection rod slips through and seriously hurt my partner.  I know they say they've tested them, but as with all packers & stp's they start to wear out a bit after wearing them day in and day out.   I just shutter at that thought.  The erection rod scares me too much. 

As far as it working, I really can't say how well or if it would work.  It looks like it would kind of work like a whizpacker.  Just position it and go. If that's the case, woohoo! That would be great.  However, I would concur with you about it being hollow and being flimsy. 

I'd love to order one to try it out but the amount of money they are asking is tremendous then having to pay for international (they are from Singapore) shipping on top of it.  It's gets to be an expensive experiment.

Thanks for pointing this one out.  I am always amazed at the innovations that are out there for us Transmen.
  •  

emil

never seen those before but i want!! wish they had a lighter color though :(

@chakka: we usually use a travelmate plus goodvibes packer for sex and it very rarely happened that the tip of the travelmate stuck out and she never got hurt from it. i would assume that their rod is probably wider than the hole in the head of the packer, so there'd be no way for it to slip out and hurt your partner.
as for it being flimsy, i think it looks like it's made from silicone and the problem i always had with the mr. right silicone packer was that it was too heavy and rigid and felt just too "dense" if that makes sense.
I'd probably give it a shot if not for living in Europe - i know our customs will retain it and have me open it in front of them and that's just not my idea of fun :/
  •  

Elijah3291

i would be interested to see more pictures of the funnel part

and im interested in the binders as well "they dont hurt" hmmm? *skeptical*
  •  

emil

i'm skeptical when it comes to the binders because they seem really long compared e.g. to the love boat binders so they may be ouchless but they certainly wouldn't help me breathe.....that reminds me though, someone has been looking for a short binder with a longer binding area for ages.....i think it was nygeel?
  •  

Nygeel

I messaged the company. They said they are planning on coming out with a lighter color within the next few months. If you go to the page of the product there's three tabs, one is "more images" and there is one picture of the funnel part. There's also 2 pictures of somebody peeing with it (from behind). You can also see the difference between the erect and flaccid dick.

As for the binders...not really sure what they're like. The sizing chart for that can be found in the more images. The sizing and everything seems like T-kingdom/Juya/Loveboat. AKA if you're a bigger guy you're screwed. The armpit holes also look kinda big.

All in all I'm not all that impressed but $130 for a dick that I can use as an STP and have sex is nice.

I've been sort of searching for a shorter (and better) binder but I know I'm not going to find it. The tri-top is too short for me so I think I'm stuck with a long binder (underworks 997).
  •  

emil

danae is in the Netherlands, but she makes completely customized binders (sent my custom binder out two days after i sent her the measurements)
http://www.danae.info/magento/en/female-male.html?p=1
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

hmm that link is not working. 

•  

Adio

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

What the website homepage said.  I hope no one ordered from them after I posted this :/

I was already skeptical about it, but now I probably won't order anything from them even if they do come back.

Still, like chakka said, it's interesting to see what people are coming up with for ftms.

@emil:  Those binders look interesting design wise, but it doesn't look like they would bind well.  Especially for bigger guys.
  •  

Da Monkey

Damn. I wanted to see what it looked like.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

emil

i don't know about bigger guys because i'm small, but they're the same material as the underworks binders
  •  

Adio

Quote from: JayUnit on March 05, 2011, 07:02:09 PM
Damn. I wanted to see what it looked like.

Looks like they're back up.  Maybe they were doing maintenance earlier?
  •  

Da Monkey

Hmmm, seems a bit pricey for what you get. I was expecting it to look more real.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

transadrian

Hi! I just got a Peecock yesterday.

And I'd love to answer any questions you might have :)
  •  

TheAwesomePrussia

I have one. Unfortunately I think I was wearing it wrong in the harness, because the ring from the harness kind of tore into the packer.... D8
But they said they'd help me fix it or get a replacement if I send pictures.
  •  

transadrian

Well, this is the harness I got with it (The dark brown, 34" Comfort Harness) and the ring is a little bit bigger than the base. It's also made of something like hard rubber/soft plastic.
  •  

Monster

Hello!

I use the pee-cock every day! I find it to be the best STP product u cud own, however I do not use the harness that I bought from them. I found the harness not very good.. I wear men's Jersey Hipsters, which are quite small so it holds the packer in place no issues of my dick doing somersaults lol..

I will say it took me sometime to learn to use it only because I wanted to run before I cud walk.. But after loads of reading on how to STP I've become excellent at it!

If anyone has any questions on how to use them trust me I know lol...

I highly recommend the Peecock
  •  

Rossiter

What colours did you guys get? I'm a little confused because in the photo of the various colours they all look somewhat different from the photos of it being worn, and the one upthread.
  •  

Monster

Quote from: AugustFalcon on October 14, 2011, 01:22:19 AM
What colours did you guys get? I'm a little confused because in the photo of the various colours they all look somewhat different from the photos of it being worn, and the one upthread.

i just got beige i think u can get light beige but i didnt.. i think the color is fine for me anyways..
  •  

transadrian

Quote from: Monster on October 14, 2011, 08:14:09 AM
i just got beige i think u can get light beige but i didnt.. i think the color is fine for me anyways..

I got the moderate borwn. I'm caucasian, and really white too, but the moderate brown looks fine (atleast I think so). Because your penis really should be a bit darker than your overall skin tone.
  •