Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking and the bathroom

Started by Fate, March 25, 2011, 08:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

is there a method of tucking where its still possable to pee?
its rather annoying having to carry medical tape around and reapplying some sections every time?

also anyone know how to produce the "camel toe" apperance?

barely made much progress on tucking even thoguh its been a few months now
all i managed to do is reduce that "lump" and moved it upwards, it still shows a little; more that cis people anyway
what am i doing wrong?
  •  

Randi

Welcome to the forums. For me it's not possible to pee while tucked-has to be undone but it's no big hassle. I have never used any tape ever and stay in place well all day at work. If my positioning is wrong when first putting it in place, then it will move and 'show'. I am able to clinch it between my butt cheeks and it does not move when done correctly. Nor does it stretch and hurt.
Not sure what you mean by 'camel toe'.
It either works or not and I know immediately if I need to try it again. I have to say that since starting HRT things have been somewhat smaller down there and easier to deal with. It's the small victories that keep me going.

Randi
  •  

GinaDouglas

What she said. 

If one is tucked properly, then it's not possible to pee.  A bent straw is a good comparison.  You can bend it a little and still suck through it, but once it gets past 45 degrees, no way

I wear a control brief and no tape.  Nothing slips, nothing shows.  But that's not to say you can wear something tight enough to show a camel-toe.  Or that it would look good if you did. 
It's easier to change your sex and gender in Iran, than it is in the United States.  Way easier.

Please read my novel, Dragonfly and the Pack of Three, available on Amazon - and encourage your local library to buy it too! We need realistic portrayals of trans people in literature, for all our sakes
  •  

Janet_Girl

I used a panty girdle, till my Orchidectomy.  Now I just use a pair of panties.
  •  

Fate

Quote from: Randi on March 25, 2011, 09:26:56 PM
I am able to clinch it between my butt cheeks and it does not move when done correctly. Nor does it stretch and hurt.

Not sure what you mean by 'camel toe'.
It either works or not and I know immediately if I need to try it again. I have to say that since starting HRT things have been somewhat smaller down there and easier to deal with. It's the small victories that keep me going.

Randi

i also happent to have a few other probums so it quite short, even pulling it, it only reachs to where the test are
its the outline of them "lips" down there, looks like a line down the middle while wearing tight clothes

Quote from: GinaDouglas on March 25, 2011, 10:27:47 PM
What she said. 

If one is tucked properly, then it's not possible to pee.  A bent straw is a good comparison.  You can bend it a little and still suck through it, but once it gets past 45 degrees, no way

I wear a control brief and no tape.  Nothing slips, nothing shows.  But that's not to say you can wear something tight enough to show a camel-toe.  Or that it would look good if you did.
so basicly the pipeing inside gets blocked off if you use the method of tapeing downwards?
i did try the other method where you push the shaft inwards too, its involes making a ring of tape leaveing the very top showing (looks like a clit). but the when i pea useing that method it goes everywhere and making the tape damp. not very confortable too.

just hate feeling there is a lump there isnt meant to be there
on a good day i managed to forget that am trans, but that lump is a reminder
  •  

Staci3336

I have never been able to pee while tucked,, but if your looking for some more info on ways to tuck  here is a great tutorial video (G rated)  well PG lol
  •  

Janet_Girl

I have seen Petrilude's channel before and there is a lot of helpful things on her channel.  Makeup, padding and everything.  A lot of tips for us girls.
  •  

azSam

It depends on how big the equipment is your trying to hide. For me, since I'm happily and thankfully small, I need nothing more than underwear. But there is also some technique that is involved with getting a good tuck. Some people prefer the "taco" method where you sort of wrap everything up together then stick it between your legs and work from there.

But my method takes no time, no hassle, and works extremely well for me. But again, I'm not very large, so there is a possibility it may be a little more difficult for someone who is larger. Allow me to reintroduce SamanthaFLA's Toilet Tucking.

I wrote this back many many moons ago. Some facts about me have since changed, but the technique remains the same.

QuoteI am also Pre-HRT (But not for long). It takes practice. And after a while you'll get used to the fondling and no longer become aroused. It took me a couple of months to get the technique down. But now that I have it down, I can tuck (comfortably) and even get away with wearing a bikini with no bulge in just a matter of seconds. I also stay tucked 24/7, regardless of clothing choice.

For a while I was trying to do it while laying down. Big mistake. By the time you get it all situated, it gets very hard to put on the panties when your lying down. So give up on that method. The method I use I've named "Toilet Tucking", sounds gross but it works really well. I'm sure someone else came up with it before me, but since I discovered it on my own, I am going to take credit for it.

Before I start there are a couple of things to think about. Where you are tucking your testies up into is called the inguinal canal. The testes have a tendency to reascend back up into the inguinal canal when you are very cold or having intense sexual intercourse. While this may happen, it is still very rare. The inguinal canal can shrink slightly, making it harder for the testes to stay in place. After a couple of weeks of moving the testes in and out as well as keeping them in place, it can become far easier to move them in and keep them in.

6-Step "Toilet Tucking" Process

• 1: Sit on the toilet like you normally would to take care of business. Keep your panties just above your knee, and let the "parts" dangle as they may.
  • 2: Put your legs firmly together. The "parts" should be squished between your legs. And very little should be visible at this point.
  • 3: Stand up. By this point the "parts" should be pretty much tucked between your legs, except with the 2 rocks have not yet reascended into the inguinal canal.
  • 4: To get them to reascend, simply wiggle around a little bit and try to push them up with your legs (or thighs). This might hurt the first couple of times, but once you get the technique down, it doesn't hurt anymore.
  • 5: After that, pull up the underwear to lock it all in place.
  • 6: To allow it to remain comfortable for hours, reach around back (over your butt), and pull the scrotal skin back over your butt (no joke). Perhaps squat a little bit to get a more thorough "pull-through" of the scrotal skin. It's a weird sensation, but you get used to it.

If you don't pull the skin back it may get caught in the underwear, between the underwear and the legs and start to pinch; after a while it can cause some fairly excruciating pain. I wear fairly tight underwear that is designed for a woman exactly my size, so given that I have those annoying extra parts, they are quite tight. You need them a little tight like that to keep it all secure. And if you tuck properly you will absolutely remain comfortable.

Another tip is to not lean on anything from the front. For instance, when I cook dinner, I have a tendency to lean against the counter from my front. And since my "boys" are right there, I end up smashing them in, and it hurts like holy hell. After a while you don't do it anymore and you don't think about it; but if you do start to tuck more frequently keep that in mind.

I've tried all different types of underwear and here is my experience with the different styles as far as Comfort and Function.

Do use:

• Bikini Style
            These are great all around. They hold everything in place, and remain comfortable.
  • High Cut Style
            Another fantastic style. Hold everything in place, and because it rides up higher it may help hold the underwear up. The extra pressures from below encourages the underwear to slip down slightly.
  • Stretch Cotton
            Make sure you buy any of the above style in stretch cotton, because it holds tight. While in standard cotton the threads tend to stretch and it loses it's ability to hold.

Don't Use:

• Boy Shorts
            While comfortable at first, I found that my parts tend to jiggle out of the sides of the underwear very frequently. I love boy shorts, but I recommend against using them.
  • Hipster (Maybe)
            This style may or may not work. They are sort of low, and they may slide down a bit to easy. I don't encourage many people to use these.
  • Thongs
            I don't think this really needs explaining. Plus they are just kind of uncomfortable anyway.
  • Plain Cotton
            Like I mentioned above. Standard cotton underwear stretches to much, and ends up losing the ability to hold everything secure.

I don't buy underwear in packs. Like if you go to walmart or target and you can buy a 5 pack of hanes underwear. In just a matter of minutes they will stretch and lose the ability to hold everything in place and they'll stay that way until you wash them where they shrink back down. The stuff I buy is a little bit more expensive and off the rack (usually hanging up in packs of 3). They are still cotton, but more stretchy (like spandex) and hold things far better.

Don't use the "boy shorts" style of panties. In all of my experience, my bits tend to slip out. I really love boy shorts, the way the look and their comfort, but they just don't function. I have tried a butt load of different types too.

Surprisingly, I don't buy or have ever tried a gaff. I thought about it, but I don't feel the need to use one. Thankfully, I was not "endowed" with anything special; and I've gotten my technique down to such a degree that I don't think I'll ever need one.

If you have any questions regarding my method, let me know. I'll be happy to answer. :icon_boxing:
  •  

Fate

the problum is find with putting in bettween your legs is it does put some tissure lower than where the normal female bulge would be. even wearing a h-pad it still shows up a bit unless the underware is worn very tight.

do you push all the fleshly bits up and just tape the skin down?
i find the "p" slides down the skin sometimes so i push the skin inwards too so there's nothing on the outside left.
it takes a while to do and its pain to undo it every time i need to pea (which i have to more offten now)
  •  

Tara L

Hi Fate,

I wear the original vee-string prosthetic vagina by castle supply which I adapted to pee while sitting. They do sell a version designed for...

The general design tucks and creates the camel toe / feminine mound.

Tara
  •  

Krissy78

Where can you get the vee-string? Does anyone else recommend it?
  •  

Candi.Krol

Quote from: Krissy78 on November 23, 2015, 12:48:47 PM
Where can you get the vee-string? Does anyone else recommend it?
google "original vee-string prosthetic vagina by castle" :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

With some creative taping you can pee while tucked. It's a little bit more bulky than standard tuck, but it will accomplish the goal without making a mess. It's best to just un-tuck and fix yourself when you're done.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •