We need your help!

Help support the operations of this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Forums account required). You can also view the donor wall of fame!

For more information about all of this, read this post.

Author Topic: first time crossdress M2F  (Read 1571 times)

crossdress

first time crossdress M2F
« on: April 04, 2011, 01:31:11 pm »
this is my first time crossdress as a girl.
 I request girl in training 101 like a handbook.
if I were to go to a store like walmart/kmart - I know my boy shirt size, but what is the equivalent girl dress/skirt/stocking/slip/leotard/panties/pantyhose size?

how do I pass up as a girl in basic makeup include hiding 5 o clock shadow - & other facial hair & pimples/scar?
what about leg/crotch/facial shaving?
best recommend way to remove makeup?

do I always have to put on makeup even if its just walking in public - dont want to look like a drag queen/rocky horror picture show

best way to use the bathroom, besides lift up my dress/skirt & do #1?
best recommend way to smooth down there, is there a better way than tucking?

how do girls walk, run, go up & down the stairs, get into & out of the car, sit in a dress/skirt, eat & drink normally?

Im just curious for youth crossdresser (4-18), how to handle when inviting and attending girl/boy birthday party & slumber party & using bathroom/pad/girl training pants/diaper?

I tried wearing a girl costume on halloween - minnie mouse when I used to work at a movie theatre. I had to put on a adult diaper it feels drafty when wear a dress & I had to go a few times.

Janet_Girl

Re: first time crossdress M2F
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 04:22:55 pm »
Hi Crossdress, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 6200 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Many shopping site have sizing chars.  Just get your measurements and compare.

Hugs and Love,
Janet

Offline Devlyn Marie

• Cupcake
  • Family
  • Veteran, US Army
Re: first time crossdress M2F
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:58:31 pm »
Hi Crossdress, welcome to the site! Take a look around,there's a lot to learn here, hugs, Tracey
Veteran, US Army     devlynmarie@gmail.com

KATS have friends!!!

I prefer the pronouns fluffy and delicious!

Tags: