Part of the Situation with LGBT vocabulary is that the definitions were Archaic. Referring to anal entrance, and sex. They did not include LGBT usage of Diction. With hope this change in current diction will be utilized by more colloquial verbal and oral Dictionaries, like Miriam-Webster.
- Gene variants provide insight into brain, body incongruence in transgender
- Among transgender children, gender identity as strong as in cisgender children, study shows
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez acknowledges her cisgender privilege: ‘no matter how poor my family was’
- The Rainbow Seat in Washington
- Supreme Court Declines Transgender Military Ban Cases but Permits Enforcement of Ban for Now
- So You’re A Transphobe And A Leftie? No, You’re Not!
- The Real Thing
- A Critique of the NYPL’s Trans Oral History Project
- Unstoppable, A New Series From Planned Parenthood Empowering Women
- Lambda Legal: Trump Administration Effort to Erase Transgender Americans Will Not Stand