News and Events > Bathroom News

Gender Bending and Bathroom Safety

<< < (4/4)

ChildOfTheLight:

--- Quote from: Cindi Jones on March 10, 2007, 02:28:12 am ---I went to a concert at the Hollywood Bowel many years ago. During intermission, the line at the ladies room was half a mile long.  After waiting forever, and having to go immediately, I finally gave up and went into the mens room.  When I exited the stall in the mens room, there were about a hundred women in queue behind me!  No one seemed to care.  The men were fine with it.

Why do we get so uptight about having separate spaces? A stall seems plenty for privacy.

Cindi

--- End quote ---

I completely agree...about a year ago I was in a non-gendered bathroom for the first time.  I was astonished at what a big deal it wasn't to have men and women in the same bathroom.  Also, I routinely disregard the gendering of one-person bathrooms.

I didn't know this until recently, but apparently some men don't close the stall doors when they go inside them.  That makes no sense to me.  Other than that, I'm all for non-gendered bathrooms.

Ms Bev:

--- Quote from: Cindi Jones on March 10, 2007, 02:28:12 am ---......at the Hollywood Bowel many years ago. During intermission, the line at the ladies room was half a mile long.....
Cindi

--- End quote ---

This is just funny as can be!  Sorry everyone missed the pun, Cindi....Hollywood Bowel rest rooms.

Bev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version