Community Conversation > Non-binary talk

the thread that can't be derailed....

<< < (357/357)

Jessica:
@Alaskan Danielle @Laurie

--- Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 20, 2019, 11:35:37 pm ---@Jessica
Dear Jess:

Please tell me more about the Dance Party? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

--- End quote ---

After the Pride Parade in Astoria, Oregon in the evening there is a DJ that spins the tunes as we rock out to the music.  It got my hips to swingin’, ask Laurie!
Lots of fun, that’s what it is.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Tessa James:

--- Quote from: Jessica on May 20, 2019, 11:47:52 pm ---@Alaskan Danielle @Laurie

After the Pride Parade in Astoria, Oregon in the evening there is a DJ that spins the tunes as we rock out to the music.  It got my hips to swingin’, ask Laurie!
Lots of fun, that’s what it is.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

--- End quote ---

Astoria is graced with some fine 100 yo buildings and we are renting the Astoria Arts and Movement Center on the upper floor of one such gem.  Great DJs, lights, mirrors and dancing fun.  All ages and genders.

Pica Pica:

--- Quote from: SallyChoasAura on August 03, 2018, 11:53:07 am ---Okay but- if someone falls in love with twins that are connected to each other (I forgot what that's called) does that make it a polygamous?🤔

--- End quote ---

There's an 18th century book called 'The Memoirs of Martinus Scriblerus' where a man marries a conjoined twin and longs to 'jump into the four arms of my beloved'. Unfortunately he has a love rival and the twins themselves disagree who to go with.

Chang and Eng the original 'Siamese' twins (they're where we got the phrase) actually had wives and children.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version