Author Topic: Non-Binary Introductions  (Read 154595 times)

Offline Bon Bon

• Visitor
Re: Non-Binary Introductions
« Reply #960 on: December 10, 2018, 12:19:38 pm »
Hi I'm Bon Bon, i'm a 24 year old ftm nonbinary dude... i'm severly socially anixous but trying real hard! i like video games, cartoons, animation and a bunch of things. and just trying to get better in touch with the comuunity and answers i suppose +A+"  so hello!

Offline Tessa James

• Family
  • Enjoying this self liberation
« Reply #961 on: December 12, 2018, 05:45:44 pm »
Hey Bon Bon,

Welcome to the far side!  Way cool that you are reaching out tho you deal with the social anxiety stuff.  Good on ya as our Aussie friends say.  I am gona bet you have a lot in common with others here who seem to share your interests.

thanks for dropping bi and saying Hi!
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013

Offline dima

• Visitor
« Reply #962 on: December 16, 2018, 02:07:36 pm »
I understend that I was not binary when I learned about the existence of a gender scale, I was always attracted by the trans theme, but the cis-gender transition did not seem attractive to me
I would like a hrt without a chest or small chest :) and ffs
socially I don’t really want a transition but maybe my opinion will change

Offline Tessa James

• Family
  • Enjoying this self liberation
« Reply #963 on: December 17, 2018, 10:45:23 pm »
Welcome Dima!

We have creative visions and dreams that inspire.  We often have clear desires and specific ideas of how we hope a transition might turn out.  We don't have a real map or any guarantees, however.  We are drawn to this journey.

It still starts with taking steps toward self acceptance and an authentic life.  All the best dear Dima in realizing your dreams.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013