General Discussions > Fitness

Feminizing workouts?

<< < (2/18) > >>

Sara Thomas:

--- Quote from: Bexi on August 02, 2012, 06:36:54 pm --- :) Anytime hun!

Yoga pants must not (I repeat: must not) be worn anywhere else than at home or practising yoga! Its not a good look  ;D
x

--- End quote ---

lol - I don't think that temptation will overcome me ... spesh'ly 'roun these'ere parts.  ;D

Have to head on down to the library next... my lady will think I've gone nuts (well... ).

chris(kelsea):
Hey thanks for the tip lol what kind of yoga would be best? I know there's all kinds out there lol and how does it make your thighs turn inward? That's probably after a loooong while of doing it lol and I love yoga pants so it's always a plus lol

Bexi:

--- Quote from: Cbergusn on August 03, 2012, 05:17:01 am ---Hey thanks for the tip lol what kind of yoga would be best? I know there's all kinds out there lol and how does it make your thighs turn inward? That's probably after a loooong while of doing it lol and I love yoga pants so it's always a plus lol

--- End quote ---
I'm actually not sure - I think my class is really a mixture of a lot of different styles, tailored by the instructor for the group. Most of us are all 20s-50s so its a fairly broad age range, however you can rest/recover during any pose you want.

I'll ask for more info next time I go  :)
x

Bexi:

--- Quote from: TessaM on August 03, 2012, 12:19:26 pm ---avoid upper body, maybe working out the pecs would get you bigger boobs?

--- End quote ---
I don't think so - from what I know, it'll turn the fatty breast tissue into muscle. I'm pretty sure a lot of FtM guys do a lot of upper body to do precisely that.

So lucky you!  :P
x

Oriah:
isometric workouts of the pectorals will enhance them without working other muscle groups like the upper arms, which wouldn't help with the feminizing.  Working out the pectorals will make breasts appear to be bigger by pushing them out more, making them firmer and more pronounced

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version