Author Topic: MTF in need of help  (Read 115310 times)

Offline Rachel Lynn

• Family
Re: MTF in need of help
« Reply #1140 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:17 pm »
Hi Mary,

You look great and are not too old. My trainer is 59 and in phenomenal condition. She has the heart of a tiger. I will start training in earnest in late summer. Right now it hurts to walk and I know 4 weeks with no exercise will be tough and tougher to restart.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016
GCS 11-15-2016
Hair Graphs 3-20-2017
Voice therapy start 3-2017
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017

Offline HappyMoni

• Smiles for the house, it's on me!
« Reply #1141 on: May 15, 2017, 07:36:30 pm »
Hi!
Mary you are only too old if you talk yourself into it. Put yourself out there and see. You too Rachel. Go for it ladies, don't sell yourselves short.

Rachel, my pre-op went well so far. I passed the physical and my chest X-ray was normal. If my labs are okay, I will be cleared. I wasn't at Papillon today. My exam was near home. Glad your procedure went well. I don't think we are hooked on surgeries but it takes a few to get us to where the mind and body are roughly aligned. She is right that the birdie must fly. :)
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) 
 FFS in late June 2016. (Ugh!)
I have dismantled the old me. I am building the new me, one lego at a time.

Offline Rachel Lynn

• Family
« Reply #1142 on: May 19, 2017, 07:40:11 pm »
Hi Monica, thanks for the support. I do need to get out and surgeries are definitely getting old. I need round 2 for hair, BA and a correction with my jowls. I will see about VFS after another few months of voice training and using my full voice at work and elsewhere.  I think Dr. McGinn's point was to live life and not do surgeries to some day feel complete.

I dilated Thursday morning and then Friday when I came home from work. Everything went well. Yes, once a day :) . My vagina looks beautiful and I am so incredibly happy I had GCS and it is finally behind me.

I saw my therapist Thursday. I went over some of the same old issues that are beginning to get old. I really need to look forward and just leave the past behind. I am tired of living in the past. I think I agree with her I have repeated my past and I will continue to do so until I break the pattern. I am ready. 

I was walking down 12th street in the gayborhood after my therapist appointment. A guy walked up to me and said you are cute, talk to me. I stopped and he started a conversation. I could see he was very under the influence. I listened and we talked for a minute or two and then I said good by. Next I saw my trainer in the alley next to the gym training a guy. We chatted for a few minutes; the first thing she said was your doctor is spot on, you need to get on with your life. My next encounter was a monk, he grabbed my hand; he had a bracelet of beads which I said no thank you. It was not prepared to have someone grab my hand. Next time I will give him a donation. I think he had a bracelet of beads that represented prayers he said. I could tell he was a nice person. Then a healthy dinner and on to Macys Urban Decay for some makeup.

Group was good and one of the woman at group is going to the same voice therapist I am and we meet at the voice therapist office Wednesday. She is very nice.

The lawyer said she sent the DRO's to the Court and our divorce will be soon. Odd feeling, I just want it over and get on with things. I hope my wife, daughter and I can go out to dinner once in a while. I wish we could go down the shore and rent a house 1 week a year like we use to do. Perhaps some day they will be more comfortable in public with me.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016
GCS 11-15-2016
Hair Graphs 3-20-2017
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017

Offline Rachel Lynn

• Family
« Reply #1143 on: May 20, 2017, 11:12:28 am »
Warning **This is gross**

When I had my 6th month GCS check-up, just before my labiaplasty, Chrystal at Papillion  found a rolled up hair in the back of my vagina with some white stuff intertwined. She said I think this is the cause of the vaginal odor. I was douching with 3 quarts of water daily to mitigate the odor.

It has been 5 days and the odor is gone. I thought the odor was from they type of lube used then some other mysterious reason. I had gone to Papillion to have the odor checked out 2 months or so ago and I guess she missed the hair. It was really small and rolled up in a ball.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016
GCS 11-15-2016
Hair Graphs 3-20-2017
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017