Author Topic: Help support Susan's Place Transgender Resources  (Read 59108 times)

Offline Martine A.

• Snowfox without snow
  • Double three here soon
Re: Help support Susan's Place Transgender Resources
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2015, 11:04:38 am »
My take on it... paypal has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is I don't expand list of places that have my bank card or credit card info. The disadvantage is, I can't get recurring subcription because paypal requires permissions I am not willing to give them. They misbehaved with use of my bank account in the past.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HRT - on the hard way to it since 2015-Sep | Full time since evening 2015-Oct-16
Push forward. Step back, but don't look back.

Offline Martine A.

• Snowfox without snow
  • Double three here soon
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2015, 01:12:01 pm »
I have a couple of questions. Previously I was unable to sign up for recurring subscription because paypal wants to be able to sip freely one of my accounts. There is no way I am letting them do that again. So, say my current subscription ends on

July 12, 2015, 10:21:00 pm

1) What happens to my content here if I fall into a gap between two subscriptions? Gap meaning a period I am not subscribed.
2) Is there a way to subscribe earlier but still to have subscription extended to:

August 12, 2015, 10:21:00 pm?

Thanks. :)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HRT - on the hard way to it since 2015-Sep | Full time since evening 2015-Oct-16
Push forward. Step back, but don't look back.

Offline Susan

• Susan's Place Transgender Resources
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2015, 03:08:42 pm »
Nothing happens to your content.

No there is no way to stack subscriptions.

You could consider getting an account just for paypal, and transferring funds from your main account to your paypal linked account. I do something similar for my bill payments. Then paypal never has access to your primary bank account.
Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! You can also view the donor wall of fame.

Offline Kerry30Den

• Love being true to me! Be true to you!
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2015, 09:03:06 am »
  Hi Susan,
  When doing a yearly subscription can I pay with a regular credit card ? I don't use Paypal.

I have the same question.  I'd love to be a monthly supporter, but I refuse to use PayPal.  I had my account breached and though PayPal found the error when the transaction was made they still proceeded to deduct over $1500 from my account and make me wait 15 days to get my money back.  After than experience I closed my account and won't use them.
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.

Offline Mariah

• (S) Global Moderator & Chat Moderator plus Post-OP
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2015, 09:18:32 am »
You might try emailing Susan. She may have another way that you can pay. Hugs
Mariah
I have the same question.  I'd love to be a monthly supporter, but I refuse to use PayPal.  I had my account breached and though PayPal found the error when the transaction was made they still proceeded to deduct over $1500 from my account and make me wait 15 days to get my money back.  After than experience I closed my account and won't use them.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
mariah2014@susans.org
I am also spouse of genderfluid person.