General Discussions > Help and How to

Loosing weight before or after transition

<< < (2/5) > >>

MariaMx:
Yes, losing weight after transition is much much harder, but not impossible. I've lost 53lbs over the past 16 months, but it took me years of trying before I succeeded.

CindyJames:

--- Quote from: MariaMx on August 17, 2013, 04:39:33 am ---Yes, losing weight after transition is much much harder, but not impossible. I've lost 53lbs over the past 16 months, but it took me years of trying before I succeeded.

--- End quote ---

Good girl!!!!! That is fantastic! Well done!

Hugs

Cindy

MariaMx:

--- Quote from: Cindy on August 17, 2013, 04:51:11 am ---Good girl!!!!! That is fantastic! Well done!

Hugs

Cindy

--- End quote ---
Hell's yes! :)

I'm very pleased with the results. I was 205 and am now 152, so that's a 25% decrease in weight. I feel absolutely fantastic now and I have so much more energy and I feel incredible limber. Now it's just a matter of not losing any more weight. I was actually aiming for 165 but it just kept dropping. Now it seems about as difficult to put some back on as it was to take it off in the first place.

CindyJames:
I'm 125 lbs and 5' 9" and have been fortunate to stay around that range for all my life. I can totally tell when I put a kilo on, it really affects me and I feel unhealthy and sluggish. Just a personal thing from what I'm used to in my body.

MariaMx:
Here I am in the same outfit before and after. In the first picture I am 190lbs, the second 165.

[Image Removed]

Fuffin' top all gone :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version