General Discussions > Science

Studying science.

<< < (2/6) > >>

suitsme:
Oh wow you both are so mathematical minded!!

I loved the more health science type studies. Human biology, genetics, biological psychology etc etc. When I was younger I studied music and got my grades for theory and piano but I was also taught ballroom dance music on organ. It was only in my early thirties that I changed my subject to science.

But maths OMG ***shakes head*** lol  ;D

str8_softhearted:

Nice to meet all of you. I thought I would post here even though it has been a while since anyone has. Science, math, and engineering has been my career, PhD, research (engineering professor, publications, patents, and government lab work). Glad to see that there is a science section here. I am new and so until now all of my posts have been in the "introductions" section.

Dan

CindyJames:
I'm a Professor, PhD, chief medical scientist, FFSc RCPA. Published just under 100 peer reviewed papers and four books.

Many scientists and high powered people here.

Being transgender has nothing to do with intelligence or interests.

str8_softhearted:

--- Quote from: Cindy on January 29, 2014, 03:09:19 am ---I'm a Professor, PhD, chief medical scientist, FFSc RCPA. Published just under 100 peer reviewed papers and four books.

--- End quote ---

I never questioned the intelligence or accomplishments of <not allowed> people. I was posting here trying to find those in this section who may have science careers, in common with myself. Of course there are many TG/TS who have very successful science careers! In fact, you have accomplished much more than myself in your career, very impressive (looking at you with admiration)....Wow....that boyfriend of yours is sooooo lucky....but I can dream......

str8_softhearted:

--- Quote from: Cindy on January 29, 2014, 03:09:19 am ---I'm a Professor, PhD, chief medical scientist, FFSc RCPA. Published just under 100 peer reviewed papers and four books.

--- End quote ---

Still jealous of that boyfriend of yours....sigh....super brains, success, beauty, and from what I can tell, you are also charming. Hope you do not mind me flirting. By the way, Aussie accents are sexy! How is this relevant to science?....hmmmm....working on that.....well, better cut it short here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version