Community Conversation > Significant Others talk

New at this

<< < (3/3)

Rose Dawson:
Sazi - As you can see from my partner's post above, having someone who wants to understand you, has the magnificent power to lighten a very heavy burden.

As I've said in another post on here, having the support and comfort of (a) loved one(s) can make or break one's transition. Because you have offered your unconditional love to your partner, you've only begun to see what a wonderful person this has made you both.

With much love and suport,
Rose

sazi:
Hi Bailey...Hi Rose Dawn.... so very nice to meet yall!!!! Sorry it took me a little while to get back to you...been busy here. I'm glad to meet someone who is in the same situation as I am, Bailey.  I would love to chat with you about the experiences that yall have had..are having..and will have.  The thing that impresses me the most about this site is the support here.  I am greatful for it and very excited about being able to contribute!! And you know Rose Dawn...I'm sure that Bailey feels the same way...but my SO (Cowboy) is my rock!!  Life deals us all things that we know without the support of a loved one...we would crumble!  To me...it is not a big deal to support and love my partner!  It comes natural...I love him with every fiber of me and I do want to know EVERYTHING about him!  **Laughs** If he is quiet more than 5 seconds I am always asking him..."What ya thinking?"  I am recently dealing with some personal issues and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I could not make it without him!  I would fall apart if I didn't have him to hold me up!!!  I've been married before to a "straight" man and had a "normal" relationship.  But never could I count on him for emotional support...hell support period! I would have to go to someone else in my family...which is ok...but that is what your partner is suppose to be there for you for!!  I hate this term...but it is true... that is suppose to be their job.  The only thing I have ever wanted in a relationship is for someone to love me as much as I love them....and I have finally found that!!  To me...all of his "specialness" **laughs** I know that is not a word... ANYWAY... they are just bonus blessings for me!!! It's funny how he thinks he is the lucky one....if he only seen what I see!!! 
SOOOOOOOOO..... **laughs** sorry I get carried away sometimes...  :D  How long have you two been together??  Where ya from??  How does your family and friends handle the situation?? Do either of you have children and if so how is that going??  Think that is enough questions for now... **laughs** Hope to talk to yall later!!!

HUGSSSSS
Sazi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version