General Discussions > Health

diet pills

(1/3) > >>

jonjon:
I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with them or comments.

Lori:
As far as I know, the new one they are raving about is alli, but there are nasty side effects that I won't go into detail here.

Check out this site (below) that sums them up. If you are going to spend money on this stuff, research it before you spend your money.

This talks about alli and the top 20 diet pills.

http://pricesexposed.net/home.php?rev=reviews/Alli_Review.php&gclid=CPnL2pe5iY0CFSWnIwod9HXijA

Sandi:
It appears that scientists have discover the key to manipulating fat. This fascinating research could be the breakthrough that ends obesity.

MeghanAndrews:
Hey Wishy,
I'm just speaking my mind here, but don't do diet pills. They don't usually work, can have some pretty serious side effects and probably have a tendency to create dependency. What do you need diet pills for? I know that sometimes people have health issues like thyroid and stuff, so I want to be sure that isn't you or anything, but I don't think diet pills will help with that either.

If you are trying to lose weight and don't have a health issue causing it, look to lower caloric intake and increased cardio, depending on what you are trying to do. Maybe weight lifting to convert fat to muscle? In my case, I was trying to lose muscle and fat so I did an ultra low cal diet and a ton of cardio.

But not diet pills Wishy, I would be really worried about you if you went down that path. I asked some questions about dieting and weight loss and Keira knows so much about it, her advice really helped me out. I don't know the link to the advice, but it's in health I think.

Just worried about you :) Meghan

jonjon:
I have to admit, there was one brand in the link Lori posted that also increases testosterone levels.... But i'm in the UK and will have to find a similar product here and i think there is one that i've seen advertised for men.

I dont really want to loose weight and i'm not obese. But i have these fatty bits around my wrists and on y face that i really want rid. And i mean, i REALLY want rid!! And diet pills just came as a passing thought and i wondered if they work, will it rid me off the 'puppy fat' that i've got?

I presume it's worth a try, short of plastic surgery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version