General Discussions > Health

diet pills

<< < (3/3)

Jay:
I think that I am going to purchase Myoffeine and see what sort of results I will get. However, I am a bit spectical on whether or not it will work, I am only looking for the weight loss to be honest but if its a Testosterone Booster and it works then thats great! The only reason that I am not getting the womans one is because it apparently enhancement the breasts and I honestly dont want them lumps any bigger!

--- Quote from: Ashley Michelle on July 31, 2007, 05:32:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Melissa on July 31, 2007, 03:03:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ashley Michelle on July 31, 2007, 02:12:06 pm ---i'll bet this ssri is a schedule II -- meaning that it is highly regulated.

but i could be wrong, and right now i'm too lazy to go look it up  :D

--- End quote ---
I take medication for my ADD, which helps to suppress my appetite.  It is a schedule II drug as well, so it wasn't easy to get.  I had to get a psychological evaluation first to ensure I wasn't just "making my ADD up".  By the way, for the edification of those who aren't familiar with the "schedules" and may be wondering, the schedule I drugs are highly addictive substances that are never prescribed by doctors and are usually illegal to obtain.  Schedule II drugs are the most addictive prescribed drugs.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---i was in rehab and aftercare for 6 months because of my adhd medication...  horribly, horribly addictive in my case
--- End quote ---

Thats horrible, it truely is. However hopefully that wont happen to me.. ???

i sure did lose the weight though, but not in any healthy way

--- End quote ---

Melissa:

--- Quote from: Ashley Michelle on July 31, 2007, 05:32:54 pm ---i was in rehab and aftercare for 6 months because of my adhd medication...  horribly, horribly addictive in my case

i sure did lose the weight though, but not in any healthy way

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I seem to be unable to get addicted to anything for some reason.  I'll have my obsessions with stuff that may last from a week to a year, but they go away.  For instance, in my bartending interest phase, I was mixing drinks every night because 1. it gave me practice  2. I liked how the drinks tasted  3. It was fun to get tipsy--I tried to avoid going beyond that though.  4. I was gaining weight and a lot of that went to my chest, which I liked.

However, after a couple of months, I grew tired of that and pretty much just stopped drinking altogether, just because I didn't feel like drinking.  That's about the closest I've ever come to getting addicted.  Also, I was hooked on coffee for a while, but I didn't like being dependent on it, so I weened myself off it, while catching up on sleep, and only have a cup like once every month or so.  It's weird, but I think either ADD or OCD actually prevented me from being addicted.  Since I need the meds to function (which have a similar effect to coffee), I plan to continue taking them for the time being and if I feel a.) that I'm addicted or b.) that I don't want to be dependent on them, I'll just talk to my doctor about stopping.  It's really about as simple as that for me.  Of course I do make sure to do it slowly to minimize any physical addiction symptoms.  I just had a dosage increase a couple of days ago, and I think my doctor said I'm now at a "normal" dose.  I just want to take as little as possible while still being able to function productively.

As for losing weight, I started doing that fast myself.  I've got one of those scales that measures body fat percentage and I've adjusted my diet so that my fat percentage is now dropping, although my weight stays on the low end of the range that it fluctuates in.

tinkerbell:

--- Quote from: Ashley Michelle on July 31, 2007, 02:12:06 pm ---

i'll bet this ssri is a schedule II -- meaning that it is highly regulated.

--- End quote ---

Actually SSRI stands for "Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor" and drugs (prozac, zoloft, paxil, lexapro, celexa, etc, etc, etc) that fit under this classification are schedule IV.  Pretty safe according to the DEA.  :)

tink :icon_chick:

tinkerbell:

--- Quote from: Ashley Michelle on August 03, 2007, 08:28:14 pm ---
ritalin is an ssri and schedule II

--- End quote ---

Yes it is.  I thought you guys were talking about the med I posted.  Anyhow...my apologies for confusing the thread even more... ;D

tink :icon_chick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version