General Discussions > Books

What are you currently reading?

<< < (71/71)

RobinM.R.:
Im reading Jade City by Fonda Lee. To sum it up, it feels like an Asain Godfather with magical Jade only people with the right bloodline can use (they're called Green Bones). Its awesome. The story really sucks you into the environment. I can't recommend it enough.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ChrissyRyan:
Postings on Susan’s.   :)

Chrissy

P.S.  I am also working through a stack of stuff to read, but currently, no books.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 16, 2021, 10:44:26 pm ---Postings on Susan’s.   :)

Chrissy

P.S.  I am also working through a stack of stuff to read, but currently, no books.

--- End quote ---
I mainly listen to audio books because I walk so much - currently recycling my Terry Pratchett and Ian Rankin books interspersed with Sophie Kinsella  and Lucy Diamond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Pammie on January 17, 2021, 10:14:44 am ---I mainly listen to audio books because I walk so much - currently recycling my Terry Pratchett and Ian Rankin books interspersed with Sophie Kinsella  and Lucy Diamond

--- End quote ---

Reading can be so informational as well as enjoyable.

Chrissy

Pammie:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 17, 2021, 10:16:10 am ---
Reading can be so informational as well as enjoyable.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
True. I read quite a lot online as im in IT and that evolves at a mad pace! My personal reading tends to be escapist!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version