Author Topic: any tips for a more feminine waist  (Read 3623 times)

Offline SallyCutie

• Visitor
any tips for a more feminine waist
« on: June 30, 2014, 05:12:09 pm »
Has anyone any good tips for developing a more feminine shaped waist. I see so many photos of beautifully shaped CD's with super girlie waist lines. Lv SallyCutie xx

Offline LordKAT

• I got KAT class, and I got KAT style!
  • Awesome, flunky KAT.
Re: any tips for a more feminine waist
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 05:01:44 am »
I've heard corset training can do it. It sounds dangerous to me and very uncomfortable though.

Offline Dani Davis

• Finally put a current pic up!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:12:53 am »
I am lucky I guess, in that I was blessed in having the higher waistline that women do and have wider hips based on body size than the typical male.  I am able to put on a skirt with a blouse and where the belt naturally rests on my waist is very fem. 

If you're going out on the town and want a quick fix, my suggestion is, if you're wearing a belt, raise it a couple of inches above where it normally would rest and cinch it up an extra notch or two.
There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
  • Dress up as female being a man = the best journey
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:41 pm »
Waist can go as thinner as it can be don't push it or you might get pain or something else.
I actually workout the wider hips more curve firm by padding with a half football of foam sliced in half one each side..one tip starts from the same level of the bellybutton or exactly where your elbow reach along the sides of your belly to tge hip and continue with a extra padding to the upper tight to make it even.
The point is to bring your hips a little as 2 inch wider than the shoulders.
The wider tgey are the biggest <not allowed> you need to develop.

In my case i need two halves of sliced foam football along my sides two pieces in the front to hide the bulge. Two buttons enhancer panties and that will do the trick.You need time to play and model...use the  shaping underwear and corsets to shape your 8 shape.
Veronica Morph

Offline SerenityTG

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 07:32:40 pm »
I am lucky I guess, in that I was blessed in having the higher waistline that women do and have wider hips based on body size than the typical male.  I am able to put on a skirt with a blouse and where the belt naturally rests on my waist is very fem. 

If you're going out on the town and want a quick fix, my suggestion is, if you're wearing a belt, raise it a couple of inches above where it normally would rest and cinch it up an extra notch or two.

For my curiosity, what is considered a normal height of the waist line for men and women?

janetcgtv

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 10:55:24 pm »
Stay thin it helps a lot!

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 11:37:36 pm »
more than just to tighten your waist, is to understand proportions... if you are tall or have wide shoulders (open back) , narrow hips, and thin legs... to thin the waist is not the way to go... this is my case...
i use to exercise a lot, swim, run, workout etc, and i like to look athletic and appeal to ladies, when i am in my man mode. then when i transform to my curvy sexy brazillian butt mode girl... i have to better manage the proportions of my body first by enhancing my hips to a bit wider than my shoulders, the waist must be controlled, with a corsett, not too tight so it hurts the skin, i pad my tights, and calves, and if the silhuette needs more tightness in the waist i insert a bondage belt to  the tightest i can stand without hurting when i bend to touch my toes, the waist will be reduced by a 30-40% of its size, just be creful to loosen the belt when you are sitting or eating.
i use the belt when i go walking and i wearing a bondage minidress,
the use of high heels is a must cause you need to give the effect of long legs, in my case i am 6 ft barefoot, and i love 5inchers, i cant go out if im not wearing high heels, it would be a waste of experience if not.
Veronica Morph

Offline Veronica Morph

• Neighbor
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 11:46:37 pm »
i just reread my input on 2014, i was using foam, nowdays there are silicon products, i use complete butt shorts made from silicon it has a well sculpted brazilian butt, hips and camel toe, i add padding with yoga matt foam cuttin for the inner sides of the legs, the upper part of the tights, to reduce the volume of the fon t where the bulge is being controlled, simulating a nice front of a ladies cammel toe and bely,
the calves and tights are being enhanced with silicone pads made for that, so for the waist reduction as explained above i try not to tighten too mush unless i am really looking for a fetish or very sexy look,
colors gives effects too, use bright bottoms and black or dark  tops, avoid short sleeves, or spaggetti tops, insteaduse cold shourlder tops, or poncho blousses that tightens your belly , this to hide the back and shoulder size vs your hips.
Veronica Morph

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 03:30:13 am »
My waist is naturally 2 inches above my belly button.  With most genetic males it is below the belly button.

One way that helps me to pass is to wear clothes that emphasize my waist.  I wear stretchy golf tops cut for a thin waist.

Marion

Offline Kalandrina

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 07:09:31 am »
Look to have a custom made corset designed to fit yourself. These tend to have extra boning to help give an amazing figure
This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
It's my life

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 08:45:55 pm »
Maybe sit-ups or abdominal crunches.

Waist shaper or a corset.

Hips that look noticeably wider than your waist.

Wearing “just the right clothing” helping you look nicely proportional.

A belly chain.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Offline Jenny-CDNH

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2022, 09:54:50 pm »
I have a few waist trainers that I will wear now and then, but now that warmer weather is here, I prefer wearing a dress that flares out a bit to make my waist seem thinner and hips wider. Amazon is great with finding the right style and it's super easy returning what doesn't work. Many times I will buy 8-10 things and return all but one or two. Plus it's just fun looking at all the styles and colors! I have a couple corsets too, but only wear them on special occasions as after a while they are uncomfortable, especially when sitting. The trainers definitely help with making the waist seem smaller and are more comfortable than a corset. I do find that just wearing the right style outfit and some hip pads, it makes up for it and is more comfortable. Some of the other suggestions previously mentioned are great too, definitely give everything a try and see what works for you. Good luck!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2022, 07:10:45 am »
I do like the curviness a corset can provide, although the results are temporary.

I usually do not wear mine.  I also tried breast enhancement pads, not hip pads, but really just letting my own body develop has been nice.  I want to have more curves but I have not used the enhancements in awhile.  There is nothing wrong with using them, but I figure it is best to just go natural for me.  They give me an idea of what a more desirable appearance might be; however, that may never materialize.  That is okay. 

My breasts have grown and that is so affirming.  Medically supervised HRT can go only so far, and people have varying results.  I doubt that I will ever get a breast augmentation (BA) as I look nice with my own breasts.  Again, there would be nothing wrong in getting a BA.

Maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle I think is very important too.  While neither may contribute to having a feminine waist I think this simply makes sense to do.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Tags: