Author Topic: What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please  (Read 65317 times)

Offline Satinjoy

• Find your diamond core
  • Family
  • Nonbinary transitioned androgyne, sh'e, they
Now sh'e is crying, and crying hard.

So many tears since I started this journey, so many partings, so much pain.

How many times shall my heart be broken?

But I will always stay.  I love too deeply not too.

Had the elf not come, so long ago, sh'e would have died.  And so much has happened since then.

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.

Offline ErinWDK

• Confused? Welcome!
  • A unique spin on UNIQUE!
Alles ging Kaput

The forest is deathly still.  The cold driving rains have come and swept away everything before them.  There are no more flowers.  There are no more paw prints from happy forest dwellers to show their continuing presence.  The Walrus cries deep, bitter, tears.  The Pixie Sprite deep within still wishes to frolic; but to do that all alone — again — is too much for her.  She cries even more bitter tears.

It is time to go back to the great northern sea, to the rest of Walrus kind.  The trip is long, and the old Walrus is feeble.  This will be a harder trip than the happier one to the forest.  Waves and waves of tears wash down their old weatherbeaten face.

Faith…  Faith shows itself when the going gets tough.  A wise man once said:

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail,
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold,
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

(Habakkuk 3:17&18)

The Walrus sets off on their way, dragging their weary body one fitful lurch at a time.  The trip back to the northern sea is long; but the Walrus must do this to survive.  Their solitary ice floe awaits them.  However, like Habakkuk, their faith WILL remain.

Offline Satinjoy

• Find your diamond core
  • Family
Alles ging Kaput

The forest is deathly still.  The cold driving rains have come and swept away everything before them.  There are no more flowers.  There are no more paw prints from happy forest dwellers to show their continuing presence.  The Walrus cries deep, bitter, tears.  The Pixie Sprite deep within still wishes to frolic; but to do that all alone — again — is too much for her.  She cries even more bitter tears.

It is time to go back to the great northern sea, to the rest of Walrus kind.  The trip is long, and the old Walrus is feeble.  This will be a harder trip than the happier one to the forest.  Waves and waves of tears wash down their old weatherbeaten face.

Faith…  Faith shows itself when the going gets tough.  A wise man once said:

Though the fig tree should not blossom,
And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail,
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold,
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

(Habakkuk 3:17&18)

The Walrus sets off on their way, dragging their weary body one fitful lurch at a time.  The trip back to the northern sea is long; but the Walrus must do this to survive.  Their solitary ice floe awaits them.  However, like Habakkuk, their faith WILL remain.

You are not alone.

Come warm yourself by my fire.  My treehouse is open to you.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Offline Sno

• Family
It came a time to rest,
Take stock,
Enjoy.
Warm by the fire,
servitude need met.
Simple kindred trust.

The journey has not been kind to the poor old bear,
Weary from another winter,
Happy to quietly contemplate the paint on acorns,
Smell the sweet incense and watch
The flicker flare of fire spring light and warmth
Casting shadow and blaming comfort.

The scars are deep.
Periodically they will weep, although the bear struggles.
And they make their presence felt.

Fear not sweet walrus. The forest adapts.

So it is providing sweet water for you to frolic and enjoy.

Offline ErinWDK

• Confused? Welcome!
  • A unique spin on UNIQUE!
There are a number of "parts" in my Internal Family System.  Several of these identify as female (in this shabby, old, AMAB body).  For over half a century -- while I was in deep denial -- only one of those parts stood up and insisted on being counted as female.  I have regarded this part as being one of the second tier parts (i.e., not as important, and with a singular focus).  Day by day she proves me wrong...

It is this part that says "Why do you want to withdraw here?"  She is looking beyond all the allegory.  Of course a real walrus can not live in a real enchanted forest.  Allegory.  The "real" Walrus aspect of me is a side of my persona that reflects being depressed -- GUILTY.  Real walruses are large, ungainly, can't climb trees, sleep a lot of the time, and tend to be too gassy.  Sometimes I feel truly charming... 

However, me is me.  At the moment I do not see anything useful I can do here.  The Anne part of me cuts to the chase.  I don't have to do anything.  There is no reason to say "I will fight no more forever."  All I need to do is find a spot out of the rain and hang on.  So I will.

Thank you Sno and Satinjoy for showing me your love!

Offline Sno

• Family
There is always welcome in the forest

(Hugs)

Rowan

Offline Satinjoy

• Find your diamond core
  • Family
And the forest is a place where a Walrus can fly.

Tags: dragon vulpix kitsune