News and Events > Comments and suggestions

group membership + access

<< < (2/5) > >>

Devlyn:
It's in for approval, a staff member needs to assign you to the group. They're all volunteers, they may be doing something else?

Ms Grace:
Sorry, you can't PM until you reach 15 posts. We have rules in place to stop the individuals who would like to abuse the system, and believe me they would if they could, especially the spambots and the trolls. It just means that everyone else gets to ride along with the restrictions. I'm not sure what the situation is with group membership but will check for you. I understand you are frustrated but I will point out that criticising the ToS is also against the ToS. :)

cathyrains:

--- Quote from: Ms Grace on November 08, 2014, 04:31:12 pm ---Sorry, you can't PM until you reach 15 posts. We have rules in place to stop the individuals who would like to abuse the system, and believe me they would if they could, especially the spambots and the trolls. It just means that everyone else gets to ride along with the restrictions. I'm not sure what the situation is with group membership but will check for you. I understand you are frustrated but I will point out that criticising the ToS is also against the ToS. :)

--- End quote ---

I did not criticise the ToS.

Cindy:
When you 15+ posts you can apply for membership of groups with reasons why you wish to join that group.

I have to admit that I find such 'critical' posts from people who do not read the forum rules to be irritating.

You have, as a new member ample opportunity to discuss issues that are important to you on the open forum.

Cindy
Forum Admin

Pikachu:
As far as I can tell, being a member of a group (at least the ones I am a member of) doesn't get you anything unless you are also a subscriber, so it's really not that big a deal, hon. No need to get so worked up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version