Community Conversation > Significant Others talk

"Stress living with a TS living in secret."

<< < (4/4)

Mario:
PeggiAnn,

I just came across whar you had shared awhile back, and I mjst say I am impressed with your honesty. I hope all is going well for the both of you together. I understand Leah and the below the waist thing. The woman I am with now is the first one I have allowed there ever. Before there was what I call a "spare part" and no one wasd allowed to touch that either. It was for intimate purposes you know. Even now it is sometimes for me without it, but she is always satisfied nomatter what, but sometimes I can not be because I feel I ned the spare part to get to that point. Do you follow? Thanks for your story it was a good one.
                                         Take care,
                                                 Mario

Peggiann:
HI Mario,

Yes I follow what you are implying. I would have understood Leah's feeling so much sooner had they been shared with me earlier in our life together. But I can understand her feeling society doesn't accept this sort of thing much and how could I.

Mario share this site with your girlfreind and family too. they will benifited greatly by it.

Mario you share very well, and needn't worry about saying things just so, as you mentioned searching out a ghost writter to tell your story.
One way you could start it is maybe as segments of a diary or journal. No dates are needed unless significant. Just a thought.

Smiles,
Peggiann

Mario:
PeggiAnn,

I have tried several times to write. Seems everytime I get things onto the computer something happens to the info. Plus, it is just that mental comitment as well. I will show this site to Pam when we get a chance to sit down for awhile. I also have to say that much of what I read confuses me at times because I have not been around transsexuals. Although that is what I am, like I said, every woman I have ever bee nwith is stright, and has always seen me as a guy. This stuff gets so complicated nomatter how many times you go over it. It seems to me that you are a good listener and Im quite sure a good friend to many. Thanks for your support.
                                                Mario

Peggiann:
Mario,

Yes it can be confussing.I think it's because there are so many unique individuals and no cut and dried black and white. What I do is not even group any of them together. They simply are who the are no judgement or labels. Each one here that I read of and or converse with are each very special. I accept the special and they can share with me and teach me.

To me, my special freinds are like every flower in the garden, many colors, many shapes, many sizes, many textures, many scents, but all are beautiful.

Smiles,
Peggiann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version