General Discussions > General discussions

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

<< < (234/234)

big kim:
Indian Super Chief Limited. It's way out of my price range and too heavy.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: big kim on February 13, 2021, 02:08:16 am ---Indian Super Chief Limited. It's way out of my price range and too heavy.

--- End quote ---

Is that a motorcycle?

Chrissy

big kim:
Yes a very expensive and heavy one! Although I'm big I have lost a lot of upper body strength and found big twin cruiser bikes too heavy when wheeling them round garages, parking spots etc

Faith:
Having been forced back in to work every day (surprise, right?) I get to see our cleaning guy every day. We usually chat a bit.  This time age came up. I mentioned that I am about to turn 61. His mouth dropped open (literally) and he said that I don't look it, in several different ways. YAY (although it's not uncommon for me). I pushed and asked him what age .. he said "50" Say what? I gave him a hard time about it and was like, Not 40? :D

Then he's all like, I hope I look as good as you when that age. He ended with a phrase like, "looking like you". Well, me being who I am I immediately replied, "What? You want boobs too? HAH hoo boy he stammered waving his hands at me .. we're both laughing.

really had to be there .. but anyways, Happy - I still look at least 10 years younger, unhappy - I don't look 20 years younger :P Extra bit of happy - got to pick on someone in a good way which always makes me happy :)

Pammie:
I’m in Teesside as usual on a Friday evening so tonight I got to use my son-in-law’s hot tub. I was luxuriating in the warmth when it occurred to me how much my Siobhan would have loved having a hot tub!
It’s a new addition since she died. Suddenly I was really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version