General Discussions > Help and How to

lipcare/nails/skin

<< < (2/2)

hectic:
that doesn't work. it just rinses off when you wash your hands. it has to be taken internally, and you won't see results for about 3 months.

my parents own a salon, and my mom recommends a nail product from a company called OPI. it's called "Nail Envy". it comes in an orange package and it's for delicate nails. put on 2 coats a couple times a week, and it makes a big difference. she said it was the only product that works. here's a link for them (they also make the BEST nail colors, ones that change colors when you move your hands)

http://www.opi.com/nail_treatments.asp

the nail strengthener with nylon will grow your nails, but it makes them so hard, as soon as you hit something with them, they crack in half.

Shelley:
For those aussies on board you may remember Madge and her dish washing liquid adds. Your soaking in it. :)

This forum brought a smile to my face.

Shelley

stephanie_craxford:
Ha, ha... If my memory is accurate, and it sedom is, was it called Palmolive and wasn't it green.  It feel like it was almost 25 years ago.  Wait a second, it was... see how time flies when your in transition  :)

Steph

ginaroxx79:
St Ives has a wonderful lotion with collagen and elastin that works wondefully to keep your skin soft and your cuticles from cracking. As for my nails I eat a lot of J-E-L-L-O :icon_chew:,
and I've found that taking prenatal vitamins have helped my hair and nails grow quicker and stronger.

-Gina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version