Author Topic: Tai's Artstuff  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Taius

• Neighbor
  • Artist, Archer, E.S.O. Fiend.
Tai's Artstuff
« on: February 17, 2015, 12:36:36 pm »
OK WELL
I don't really know why but I just figured it'd be cool to start posting a bunch of my work here, as a sort of secondary gallery?
I'm an anthro/human artist, who specializes in digital illustration.

So here goes:

This was a commission from a client, who wanted a portrait of their anthro aussie shepherd character. :D

This one was some personal vent art

And these are two personal characters of mine, from a short story I'm working on. Cosette and Javier~ A birman cat, and peruvian jaguar.

Here's the protagonist of a graphic novel I'm doing the writing and concept work for right now, he's named Abu Daal~

And three of my anthro ladies I was working on (I normally...you know, draw clothes. But for this I was practicing with their fur patterns. LOL )
They're all university students in a modern-day themed world :)
Lalita is an axis deer, Sekai is a wildebeest, and Ash is a hyena.

And THIS shortstack is my fursona! Or representative character, who I named Balthazar. A corgi with a big attitude problem~
He's great for vent art. And the fact that I chose a business corgi to represent myself helps me stay kind of...relaxed about it, you know? I can be more silly with it. And I've found using a corgi to represent myself actually eases my height dysphoria somehow. ^-^

Aaand I also have a persona character, who shares my name (Taius) but he's still only got WIPs. (He's a dark elf, since I'm really way too into high fantasy.)
So forgive the unfinished work here of him:

(Warning, this link is another version of the armored piece of him which could be triggering, and contains nether region nudity. I represent myself through him, as FTM, who has not had bottom surgery, because that is how I am comfortable. But I know some people are NOT comfortable seeing it.)

Anyhoo, that's that! :D Hope you guys don't mind me spamming you with random work. LOL
"Abusers are only as good as the sympathy they can get, and the empathy they can't give out."

Tags: