Author Topic: Centurion  (Read 2260 times)

Offline hkftmhkftmfk

• Visitor
Centurion
« on: March 02, 2015, 05:55:49 am »
Hi Anyone had done this surgery? Can you share your experience? I cannot find any centurion results photos in the internet. I wonder how the results are. Anyone know if any websites with results photos?

Offline mm

Re: Centurion
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 01:27:28 pm »
The surgery is do be by a dr in the Dallas area.  There was some discussion of this surgery a few years ago but I haven't heard much since then.  It was for us ftm to give more length.

Offline emoryindallas

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 02:32:38 pm »
not sure if this is every checked, but I will say I had this procedure 8/3/2016. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Comparing my results to pics on transbucket, I'm beyond happy with the decision I made.

Offline Jacqueline

• Jacqui
  • Changing to be better than I was.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 10:16:28 am »
not sure if this is every checked, but I will say I had this procedure 8/3/2016. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Comparing my results to pics on transbucket, I'm beyond happy with the decision I made.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for your offer to help explain the procedure and your results. That is generous of you.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

Offline AnxietyDisord3r

• Transit[ion] Operator
  • Family
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 06:22:11 am »
Could you maybe explain more of what the procedure is? Is it a special kind of phallo? Where do they take the tissue from?

Offline FTMax

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 08:27:34 am »
Could you maybe explain more of what the procedure is? Is it a special kind of phallo? Where do they take the tissue from?

Centurion is a type of metoidioplasty, wherein they take ligaments that run along the labia and wrap them around the neophallus to add girth.

http://www.metoidioplasty.net/procedures/centurion-metoidioplasty.htm
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com