Author Topic: Society's reaction: MTF vs. FTM  (Read 11997 times)

Offline Raven19812004

• Visitor
Re: Society's reaction: MTF vs. FTM
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »
See I just got into an argument with a transgender support group claiming I’m wrong ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Lilly G

• Lady of the Strawberries
  • just a nerdy gamer girl. love my pc.
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2018, 04:37:38 pm »
I know this post hasn't been posted on in a while, but I wanted to say my experiences in this area. im one of 2 mtf people in my town, and of the two of us, only she gets hate, and not me. I think it all has to do with how we act. she is of the dolls and acts like a little girl a lot. but then with me it seems like im not bullied because while im obviously presenting as female, I am also scary to many men because im known to fight back and not roll over. my track record of fighting is both verbal and physical and I wont instigate, but I ALWAYS finish what others start, I guess that while im a nerdy gamer girl, im also a spitfire of a girl and talented at using my size to my advantage, so it isn't just what you are, its also how you act I guess if that makes any sense, but don't get me wrong, I LOVE shopping and jewelry and makeup(despite not being able to wear it often), but I don't roll over when I get bullied and discriminated against.
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa

Offline Sleepydf

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2018, 11:18:27 pm »
 At my work I actually overheard someone when they found out about me transitioning say that at least it wasn't a "dude" going to a "chick"

Offline Lilly G

• Lady of the Strawberries
  • just a nerdy gamer girl. love my pc.
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2018, 11:35:47 pm »
At my work I actually overheard someone when they found out about me transitioning say that at least it wasn't a "dude" going to a "chick"
wow that is so uncalled for.
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa

Offline Sleepydf

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2018, 01:17:21 am »
 It was. I was not happy with them.

Tags: