General Discussions > Weight loss

Steph's Fat Free Diet!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shelley:
No it's ok I only eat the other half. It's like how only a slither of cake has no calories.

Shelley

Leah:
Personaly...I'ld just pick out any of that calories I see. But seems how I can see any no worries ;D ;D :D :D

Just teasing... I don't have chocolate demanding tooth so I guess I'm lucky. I found that the first week of giving up sugar when I was told I was diabetic was the worst. Then past that week it was easy not to want it anymore. By the time a month had gone by I didn't miss it or need it at all. Getting past the hurdle was all it took.

Leah

Bdnewgirl:
Anybody who want to give away a few pounds Just send them to me at PO-box Brandi In nowhere town
Everyone says they want to fatten me up a little   ;D :) ;D

love Brandi

Shelley:

--- Quote ---Anybody who want to give away a few pounds Just send them to me at PO-box Brandi In nowhere town
Everyone says they want to fatten me up a little
--- End quote ---

Oh to have that problem ::).

Shelley

LostInTime:
I am not terribly overweight but evidently I am not that healthy either.  Reading this thread reminded me that I had to call my doctor.  Thanks a lot Steph!  It was strongly suggested that I go to a nutrition counselor and get on a low fat diet.  So, low fat diet here I come.

Also found out that my Testosterone count was double what it needs to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version