General Discussions > Gaming

Minecraft is available here! Go for it!!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Kibi:
I had a chance to jump onto this server today, and it had a very nice feel to it.  One suggestion for the Lobby would be to lock people onto the paths (yes, I was victimized...)

/give @p minecraft:barrier 64

Anyhow, look forward to jumping on sometime in the future.

Matthew:

--- Quote from: Kibi on October 13, 2015, 03:55:01 pm ---I had a chance to jump onto this server today, and it had a very nice feel to it.  One suggestion for the Lobby would be to lock people onto the paths (yes, I was victimized...)

--- End quote ---

Heh. If you do get yourself stuck, remember you can always /spawn to return to the spawn point.

I'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration though - thanks :)

AbbyKat:
At the risk of being attacked by desktop PC gaming purists, I would like to ask...

Any chance there will ever be a server on PS4 (or any console)?  *ducks*

Matthew:

--- Quote from: Abysha on December 20, 2015, 01:24:51 pm ---Any chance there will ever be a server on PS4 (or any console)?  *ducks*

--- End quote ---

Not all versions of Minecraft for consoles are able to access global servers - I know of some that are able to access local servers but not all. Not being a console peasant myself ( ;) ) , I'm unable to be 100% sure on what can or can't access our server, although I will say that access will be unlikely from consoles.

Shandril:
Console servers must be hosted on a console not a pc and there is no cross compatibility between pc,ps3,ps4,xbox etc..

In other words you could if you wanted to leave tue console online 24/7 but only people on the hosts friends list can join the worlds unless its on a pc.

~Shan~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version