General Discussions > Other

Reincarnation and Transgender

(1/5) > >>

Jake25:
Do you think you were your preferred gender in a previous life? If you don't mind sharing, what was your life like in your previous incarnation?

JenAco:
I think so, I always get flashes of me wearing a fancy dress in what seems like the not too distant past..  Maybe 1700s or 1800s England? Some flashes are of me riding in a carriage.  I have not had any specific things happen, just like a picture popping into my head of a situation.   Perhaps im crazy, or perhaps its true...   It could just be my desire manifesting in a vivid imagination or perhaps its real.   If you are asking it must mean you have similar memories?  Now its your turn to share. 

Martine A.:
I partly believe in reincarnation & karma.
Being transsexual would be either a 'lesson' a soul had chosen to learn, or a punishment, right?

Jake25:

--- Quote from: michellemartine on June 20, 2015, 05:24:06 pm ---I partly believe in reincarnation & karma.
Being transsexual would be either a 'lesson' a soul had chosen to learn, or a punishment, right?

--- End quote ---

I thought it was so I could see things from a woman's perspective. It could also be a mistake All I see is that I've got a conflict with the body not matching the interior male brain and soul.

Sammy:
I suspect that I was quite efficient as a guy, but was not very nice to other people and probably had little to no respect towards women. So I am leaning towards "punishment" theory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version