General Discussions > Other

Reincarnation and Transgender

<< < (4/5) > >>

phoenix633:
I have been told by some psychics and channelers that I am also an old soul and that my soul has almost always been born in a male body. That this was only my second time being born in a female body and the last time I was born in a female body I had gender issues that I did not confront and also have when born in a male body so this is the exact reason I came into this life. It makes me wonder, are our souls male and female and do most souls usually just stick with the same gender or mix it up. It's fun to think about and I definitely like to think that I will get the cis gender experience again. I used to think man I must have been a real jerk to trans people in the past to end up like this but I think that is just a negative way to look at it. There is a lot of beauty in this life. Getting to see how society treats both genders and really know who I am. Think about how many people go through life without digging deep and getting to know themselves. I know who I am not and I know for sure who I am and get to be an example of someone who is really true to themselves. It is something that a lot of people can be jerks about but a lot of people also really respect trans people from being true to themselves. It comforts me to know that my soul has lived many lives in a cis gendered male body so it a way I am just experiencing something new. When I get down about what I don't have, I just think well I've experienced that many times and now it's time to experience something new and hopefully I'll get that experience again. I think this is a great learning lesson. I know since accepting this about myself and moving forward with things that I am a much more empathetic person and find it easier to relate to people struggling with things out of there control. I don't know if reincarnation is real but I believe in it because it helps me to think I will have a cis gendered experience again and have before.

barbie:

--- Quote from: phoenix633 on July 29, 2015, 02:46:38 pm ---I have been told by some psychics and channelers that I am also an old soul and that my soul has almost always been born in a male body. That this was only my second time being born in a female body and the last time I was born in a female body I had gender issues that I did not confront and also have when born in a male body so this is the exact reason I came into this life. It makes me wonder, are our souls male and female and do most souls usually just stick with the same gender or mix it up. It's fun to think about and I definitely like to think that I will get the cis gender experience again. I used to think man I must have been a real jerk to trans people in the past to end up like this but I think that is just a negative way to look at it. There is a lot of beauty in this life. Getting to see how society treats both genders and really know who I am. Think about how many people go through life without digging deep and getting to know themselves. I know who I am not and I know for sure who I am and get to be an example of someone who is really true to themselves. It is something that a lot of people can be jerks about but a lot of people also really respect trans people from being true to themselves. It comforts me to know that my soul has lived many lives in a cis gendered male body so it a way I am just experiencing something new. When I get down about what I don't have, I just think well I've experienced that many times and now it's time to experience something new and hopefully I'll get that experience again. I think this is a great learning lesson. I know since accepting this about myself and moving forward with things that I am a much more empathetic person and find it easier to relate to people struggling with things out of there control. I don't know if reincarnation is real but I believe in it because it helps me to think I will have a cis gendered experience again and have before.

--- End quote ---

Yes. You are very positive and optimistic. I also vaguely believe reincarnation, but have not yet met any psychic or channeler. It would be very interesting to listen from them.

barbie~~

Rose City Rose:
I don't think I had been female since about the first half of the 18th century.  What followed was several very strife-filled lives as a man.  First there was a life when I was transported to the American colonies from England for some minor crime, then a life where I had a checkered past and took to sailing, then a life when I was an orphan at 14 and died in the trenches of WWI, and possibly a life as a struggling, drug-addicted writer in California in the mid-20th century.

So yeah... considering my luck as a man, my gender transition marks the end of a very, very long losing streak. :laugh:

Northern Jane:
All of the other 'past lives' that I felt any connection to were all female.  My concern with  SRS/transition was that maybe I was supposed to live this life as male - in which case I failed!!!  ::)

Evolving Beauty:

--- Quote from: phoenix633 on July 29, 2015, 02:46:38 pm ---I have been told by some psychics and channelers that I am also an old soul and that my soul has almost always been born in a male body. That this was only my second time being born in a female body and the last time I was born in a female body I had gender issues that I did not confront and also have when born in a male body so this is the exact reason I came into this life. It makes me wonder, are our souls male and female and do most souls usually just stick with the same gender or mix it up. It's fun to think about and I definitely like to think that I will get the cis gender experience again. I used to think man I must have been a real jerk to trans people in the past to end up like this but I think that is just a negative way to look at it. There is a lot of beauty in this life. Getting to see how society treats both genders and really know who I am. Think about how many people go through life without digging deep and getting to know themselves. I know who I am not and I know for sure who I am and get to be an example of someone who is really true to themselves. It is something that a lot of people can be jerks about but a lot of people also really respect trans people from being true to themselves. It comforts me to know that my soul has lived many lives in a cis gendered male body so it a way I am just experiencing something new. When I get down about what I don't have, I just think well I've experienced that many times and now it's time to experience something new and hopefully I'll get that experience again. I think this is a great learning lesson. I know since accepting this about myself and moving forward with things that I am a much more empathetic person and find it easier to relate to people struggling with things out of there control. I don't know if reincarnation is real but I believe in it because it helps me to think I will have a cis gendered experience again and have before.

--- End quote ---

Soul is itself is sexless but they follow patterns. Male souls follow pattern of 2 times male bodies and 1 time female and vice versa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version