General Discussions > Other

Reincarnation and Transgender

<< < (2/5) > >>

Martine A.:

--- Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on June 21, 2015, 12:15:23 pm ---I suspect that I was quite efficient as a guy, but was not very nice to other people and probably had little to no respect towards women. So I am leaning towards "punishment" theory.

--- End quote ---
An other way to get there is as a woman who took her own life because she wanted to be a man for power and status.

Yeah, I've got both, but am doomed to imprisonment in my own body.

Evolving Beauty:
Once I went to see a psychic and she told me something shocking about why people become Gay and Trans and she explained to me why I became trans. I'd rather tell you in private to avoid offending people here. It's hilarious but makes so much sense at the same time. Check your inbox.

barbie:
I guess I was once a woman in my past lives, but hated it because women have suffered and been oppressed in any society in the world. I probably strongly wished to be born man. At present, I am nearly free from all shackles women typically carry in their life, such as period, pregnancy, insecurity, cooking and cleaning, and all other stuffs. Nevertheless I can enjoy a part of women's life. My feminine body figures is probably a birth mark of reincarnation.

barbie~~

Sammy:

--- Quote from: Evolving Beauty on June 21, 2015, 04:31:55 pm ---Once I went to see a psychic and she told me something shocking about why people become Gay and Trans and she explained to me why I became trans. I'd rather tell you in private to avoid offending people here. It's hilarious but makes so much sense at the same time. Check your inbox.

--- End quote ---

I would love to hear that too!

Evolving Beauty:

--- Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on June 22, 2015, 01:42:36 am ---I would love to hear that too!

--- End quote ---

Well to cut down short. Let's say she told me that trans people were not fidel with their partners, made many men suffer and was indulging in 'illegal activities' of 'abusing of their bodies' and as a punishment of karma they need to reincarnate to pay back their 'bad debts'. Anyways this is what she told me. The reality is only a very small percentage of trans women in the world have a decent job and decent lifestyle while the vast majority fall into that lifestyle by force of circumstances.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version