Author Topic: What was the first item you wore and at what age?  (Read 22452 times)

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
Re: What was the first item you wore and at what age?
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2020, 04:36:31 pm »
It was silk stockings at age 4-5, which were of a young lady visiting and staying at my house. As I remember, the color was blue. I was strangely attracted to them, and tried to wear when I was awaken at the midnight. They were too big and loose to fit my tiny legs, which I did not expect. I was disappointed.

Nowadays I usually wear stockings only in winter. I am thinking of wearing blue ones this summer.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Liv_J

« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2020, 09:23:22 am »
Bath towels as skirts, about 4 yrs. old. And so, is it trans, cross, ambiguous, or sometimes a towel is simply a towel, to paraphrase Freud.

:D I wrapped a towel round my waist and one round my head, when I was about 9 or something, to try to feel/look girly, and my little brother, who would have been about 7, said 'you look exactly like a member of the opposite sex'  :laugh: :laugh:  He could come out with some funny things sometimes...

First time when I was about 3 or 4 maybe? There is an old photo in an album of my in a silk night gown and a hat belonging to my mum, and I look a little bit serious and wistful as though already slightly worried that I like this but I'm not sure boys are supposed to do it :-/ 

Offline C-Woo

• The Duchess 💕
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2020, 01:33:00 pm »
A pink diaper when I was about 4? As far as clothes go it was panties when I was 12ish

Offline Denise K

• What you seek is seeking you
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2020, 09:25:28 pm »
It was my mom's tan pantyhose when I was around 9. I had started buying them for myself at 12 and I remember the fear to find a safe place for hiding them at home.

I am still a collector of all shades of pantyhoses and  I have that urge to put them on under my skirts even in hot summers, and that is not a good idea. :)

But well, it is hard to resist

Offline MelissaCD

• Visitor
« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2020, 10:50:14 am »
Girlfriends panties and skirt when I was 18.

Tags: dress up