News and Events > Comments and suggestions

I noticed of late that the "news" section is becoming political and partisan

<< < (4/4)

Stephanie G:
I just want to say the whole left right dynamic in and of itself is ridiculous. It is just a grouping of ideological principles, we should be focusing on individual principles not on them as a group. Just for the record I am more libertarian than anything.

Marlee:

--- Quote from: Wynternight on July 22, 2015, 09:23:21 pm ---One: you're accusing me of bias which I don't appreciate and two: you're being very sarcastic and disrespectful which I don't appreciate.

You've made no point here with me save that you have no wish to engage in civil discourse. I already said name calling would not be tolerated so you should have been able to infer that meant from any side of the discussion.

--- End quote ---
I never accused you of anything Wynternight. (unless you are the left-leaning media)

Also, you use of that term (which I will not repeat) clearly implies that you feel any name calling would come from someone with any different view (which I took offense to) and I really don't understand what you find "disrespectful" in my post. I speak my mind..but am always respectful.

Wynternight:

--- Quote from: Marlee on July 22, 2015, 09:44:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: Wynternight on July 22, 2015, 09:23:21 pm ---One: you're accusing me of bias which I don't appreciate and two: you're being very sarcastic and disrespectful which I don't appreciate.

You've made no point here with me save that you have no wish to engage in civil discourse. I already said name calling would not be tolerated so you should have been able to infer that meant from any side of the discussion.

--- End quote ---
I never accused you of anything Wynternight. (unless you are the left-leaning media)

Also, you use of that term (which I will not repeat) clearly implies that you feel any name calling would come from someone with any different view (which I took offense to) and I really don't understand what you find "disrespectful" in my post. I speak my mind..but am always respectful.

--- End quote ---

"ohh wait! maybe you can't see what they say unless you dig the net deeply...point made."

Comes across as sarcastic. Maybe it wasn't intended to but sans facial cues and voice it seems as such to me.

And no, my use of that word was not making any implication at all. If I find a word like "repug" being used it will be treated with equal displeasure by me.

Marlee:

--- Quote ---"ohh wait! maybe you can't see what they say unless you dig the net deeply...point made."
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yes. in the context of the post it was a sarcastic dig on the media. I never mentioned you at all.

Wynternight:

--- Quote from: Marlee on July 22, 2015, 09:52:57 pm ---
--- Quote ---"ohh wait! maybe you can't see what they say unless you dig the net deeply...point made."
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yes. in the context of the post it was a sarcastic dig on the media. I never mentioned you at all.

--- End quote ---

That was unclear at the time.

This topic has run its course so I'm shutting it down lest it become heated (or more heated).

Anyone with links to people of any ideology assisting the LGBT community feel free to send them to me and they'll get put up as front page content if they're important enough or placed in the news forum or a subsection on the main page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version