News and Events > Comments and suggestions

I noticed of late that the "news" section is becoming political and partisan

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dee Marshall:
Sadly, I have to agree. I changed my political affiliation over this and would change back in a minute if I felt safe with them. The "party of Lincoln" has been coopted by people who don't have our best interests at heart and it makes me very sad. I don't necessarily believe the Democrats are much more behind us, but at least they're not actively against us. I look at a lot of news and pass along anything I find pertinent to Wynternight. If I saw any positive message about the Republicans, believe me, I would have passed it on. Kate, my friend, if you see stories about Republicans that will give us hope, by all means send them to the news staff. I for one would love to read them.

stephaniec:
Kind of weird, I've been posting news for a while and I don't think I've seen one positive story yet from the party of the president that made this nation great. I can't imagine a man as great as Lincoln would of excluded anyone. I go as far as saying I bet my life on it.

stephaniec:
and to be fair I don't see much from any party.

BenKenobi:
The Republican Party has been hijacked by racists and so called christians who want nothing more than to have every thing set up for the straight white cis-hetero men. Few friends i have who identify as Republican are progressive for anything.
I'm sure there are some out there but the bigots scream them down or the member simply switches parties such as Charlie Crist.
The reason why there are no stories praising progressive republicans is simply because if they came out it would be political suicide.

Marlee:
...and now the partisan politics infiltrates this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version